OMAR CRUZ WESTCOAST STAND UP!!

hey whats up nt...check my dog out Omar Cruz making it big this year 2008. we ain't playing no more .Cruz is sign to Geffen records and his first albumwill release in 2008. This cat is serious business.

you might see a couple of familiar cats in this video
btw its B.Y.I. %#itch!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Its true i rather listen to serious jones than any latino rapper out there besides big pun and possibly joell ortiz..hands down cormega and big L are the best

btw i didn't mean to offend anybody

Damn, what about Pitbull, if you ask me me, he reps that ishh harder than anybody in the game. And you straght disrespected Pun....
smh.gif

Of course Big Pun is up there dude is one of the greatest. I really think Cruz and Ortiz are the only rappers that will save this rap game. It's time for achange and it will come real soon.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

A true latino ? There have been "true" latinos in the game since the beginning .

Yea why are Ns buggin in here? The list is pretty long

I just dont like it when they(any rapper really) goes for more than 4 bars in spanish cuz my spanish is rusty I be lost when they switch back toenglish
laugh.gif

I'll see bout this dude but he soundin like a knock off Jeezy in this and Jeezy is garbage

smokin.gif

i know ya herd dis track..more to come..
pimp.gif

nah dude better than jeezy..more lyrical content

Big Pun>Joel Ortiz>.....................................................................................Omar Cruz, has a lot of catching up to do.

props though for reppin COLOMBIA.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

A true latino ? There have been "true" latinos in the game since the beginning .

I just dont like it when they(any rapper really) goes for more than 4 bars in spanish cuz my spanish is rusty I be lost when they switch back to english
laugh.gif

I'll see bout this dude but he soundin like a knock off Jeezy in this and Jeezy is garbage

indifferent.gif

Jeezy > whoever you listen to.

On topic, CNN holds it down as well.

I don't see what is so shocking about someone saying that Jeezy is garbage.

I'm not sure what people hear when they listen to him.

speaking of latino rappers what happened with Aztek? dude that was down with the Roc?

and i think Omar Cruz had a feature in XXL a couple months ago right?

i don't know if i could get over dude's voice...seems so forced.

i saw cameos from Mr. Cartoon and Ben Baller in the second video...

who was that in Watts? G. Malone??

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I just dont like it when they(any rapper really) goes for more than 4 bars in spanish cuz my spanish is rusty I be lost when they switch back to english
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Jeezy is just as good as Soulja Boy doggie. You tellin me thatJeezy could hold a candle to let say a Murs? or Elzhi I'll keep it with mainstream dudes Jeezy couldn't see Kanye West on a good day.

Jeezy is one of the worse rappers to come out the south you probably 1 of them dudes who actually think he can be spoken in the same sentece with Pac
indifferent.gif
You a lost child

Its very clear you do not listen to enough hip hop if you think Jeezy is good.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Jeezy is just as good as Soulja Boy doggie. You tellin me that Jeezy could hold a candle to let say a Murs? or Elzhi I'll keep it with mainstream dudes Jeezy couldn't see Kanye West on a good day.

Jeezy is one of the worse rappers to come out the south you probably 1 of them dudes who actually think he can be spoken in the same sentece with Pac
indifferent.gif
You a lost child

Its very clear you do not listen to enough hip hop if you think Jeezy is good.

smokin.gif

Thats the problem 'Ns nowadays, you think just cause a 'N lyrical that makes them entertaining......Eff outta here. Them dudes you named are lameAND emotional as hell, a N' can't stunt to that iisshh. You probably the type that expects H'z to drop to Talib Kweli in the club or something
laugh.gif
. On some real iishh, if I wanted to be enlightened, I would go read agot damn book.

Typical mex flaunting their flag
sick.gif
even when it's not cinco de mayoyet you got 4 more months buddy.
Represent yourself the city/block you from not the entire country, now is that really hard to do? I hate when latinos rappers represent their flag so muchissh is played out. You don't see nas with an american flag around his neck.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom