OMFG A New Dragonball Z Series

pimp.gif

Some anime freaks was talking about this @ school till I did a lil reasearch I was shocked
eek.gif
�he was actually telling the truth.
Men�I am so�@+@!@@+ blown:
It will also be shown in Europe and USA by 2010
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Kai

You can watch it subbed online now, there's only been like two episodes. New episodes come out Sunday or Monday

Yeah, they're supposedly cutting out all the filler of the original DBZ with this one, and since that was my biggest turn off from the show, I think Imight check this out.

you do realize that the youtube video that you embedded actually has a link to episodes of the show in HD on its youtube page..

A new DBZ series wouldn't be bad if it actually had good manga writers involved with it.

Originally Posted by mFury

Yeah, they're supposedly cutting out all the filler of the original DBZ with this one, and since that was my biggest turn off from the show, I think I might check this out.

hell yeah same as me

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

you do realize that the youtube video that you embedded actually has a link to episodes of the show in HD on its youtube page..

yeah i know but im going to watch it later im wacthing a movie right now

eek.gif

Remastered or not, just glad to see one of the best anime shows back on air. Definitely will be watching.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

eek.gif

Remastered or not, just glad to see one of the best anime shows back on air. Definitely will be watching.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM ragonBall-Z[emoji]8482[/emoji]

hell yeah

only i hate about dbz is how long it wpuld take to get to the action.. just shut the %$+@ up and fight already.

Originally Posted by mFury

Yeah, they're supposedly cutting out all the filler of the original DBZ with this one, and since that was my biggest turn off from the show, I think I might check this out.

so its gonna be completely action and plot based? makes sense cause i doubt theyd want to redo all 290+ episodes in HD or whatever the actual number was

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by kidUFC

only i hate about dbz is how long it wpuld take to get to the action.. just shut the %$+@ up and fight already.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tell me about
seriously...tell me why i'm watching goku lift his hands up and hold it for 10 straight episodes
smh.gif

A actual, brand new written series would take a while to make, Funmation would have had to start that when GT ended.

* The episodes have been rumored to been cut from the original 250 to 100.

Back
Top Bottom