OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Those are not XI's.

EDIT: ok, now that i got a better view they are XI's. The light made it seem as if the patent leather part didn't reach the toebox, but after rewindingand suck they are XI's! maybe a sign of things to come by JB....

I thought those was XI also I really want to see a picture of those shoes are cold like up north.

We NEED close ups as soon as possible...I can see the line outside House of Hoops already....

<<<<100th Post...not bad for someone who's been a member for like 5 years!!!!

yeah they are sick, cant wait to see what else he wears, hopefully cp3 wears some heat tomorrow night!!!!!

They are definately XI's, I paused it in HD, they are White/Metallic Gold-Celtic Green. Gold patent leather, gold Jumpman on the side, green outsole,looks like he has green laces in them too!

Ha ha, someone called it above me, I bet there is already a kid in line at House of Hoops for them!

pimp.gif

I'm on my SK but before u guys say that there 11's..don't you kno there are 6 Rings out that look like the 11's.."concord 6rings"..I'm almost positve there 6 rings and I'm not near a TV

Again, for you doubters, read my post, I have a perfect screen shot of them paused in HD right now, THEY ARE XI'S 100% NO DOUBT! When you guys see whatI'm looking at, you will have to pick your jaw up off the floor!

pimp.gif

Yes, those most certainly are XIs. Ive paused, rewind, played it again and im 100% those are XIs

Back
Top Bottom