OMG.. Rosa Acosta Vol. Dat Rack!

Originally Posted by maddog345

2cz83l5.jpg

roll.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

1zqsikx.png
wait, this isnt how vida guerra looks now is it?
IDK who the F that is, but it sure as hell isnt Vida. Vida could still get the business, there was a video from her birthday posted recently.

As for the aging well comment. IDK about that either. Maybe you just dont be around a lot of spanish chicks, but there are a few of my girls, friend's mothers that I would give the D if I wasnt with my girl.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

IDK who the F that is, but it sure as hell isnt Vida. Vida could still get the business, there was a video from her birthday posted recently.

As for the aging well comment. IDK about that either. Maybe you just dont be around a lot of spanish chicks, but there are a few of my girls, friend's mothers that I would give the D if I wasnt with my girl.
TRUTH! and that isnt no damn vida in that pic ... i seen the vid and it was only half a year or so ago ...

id pipe most of my spanish girl friends moms with the quickness ...

1zqsikx.png

#NoShots but Latina women (Save Salma Hayek) Don't age well....

She was bangin too

All we can do is reminisce about 2002

Vida_Guerra_biography.jpg
grin.gif

First, you have your information all wrong.

Second, you don't know what you're talking about.

Third, you don't know what you're talking about.

1zqsikx.png

lmao thats vida bro. She got paid to appear at this club last summer... her body is still dope but yo she was lookin BUSTED that night

1zqsikx.png

lmao thats vida bro. She got paid to appear at this club last summer... her body is still dope but yo she was lookin BUSTED that night
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you paid extra to go into the club because "Vida" was there then you got played.

O man im seriously laughing over here that you think thats her. Ima about to go find a recent pic of her.

Here you go, IDK about you but id still poke and she looks nothing like that fat pig you posted fam. Thats from a magazine from Feb of this year. Your an idiot if you really thought that was her.

06.jpg

If this broad never opened her mouth, she probably would have been one of the greatest NT has ever seen..

Back
Top Bottom