Omg, they killed the III!

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

someone said "why did people like the 'Jordunks' but people hate the fusions", i think it's because with the dunks they drew inspirationfrom the jordans(just design cues), but with this crap it's like a shoe that takes a new form, that is indeed forced, no pun intended

Jordunks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pile ofcrap>>>>>>>>>jordan 12 fusions (except for playoffs, those are alright)>>>>>>>>>>jordan 5fusions>>>>>>>>>>>jordan 3 fusions

but I need to see real pics of the 3's before I can put my final thoughts into it

^^^ I agree... These are the best fusions I've seen so far but still looking forward to seeing real pics of them... Where they at Heat23? LOL

I just stick to the sig shoes.

You guys should too.

Or else, they will keep making this crap because it keeps selling.

They're actually not that bad. The visible air bubble looks great.

BUT!

If you like fire-crotched, red headed step children, bastard child son of jordans, by all means.... these are for you!
smile.gif

Only way i would even consider buying would be if they had a rediculous markdown at the outlets

Entertaining....but I have enough 3's in my collection that I can safely make a reasonable case to pass on these. I will however take a glance at finalproduction pics though to be on the safe side.

You're about 3 weeks late for those.

BTW - The III's got killed when the DTRT ones came out.

JMidias said they are coming out in a Black Cement colorway in these... That's the one I wanna see and possibly cop!!! They have potential from thesketches but I gotta see actual pics to make up my mind... Where's the pics Heat? LOL

late pass, but yeah theyre whack... i cant remmeber who said this, but they hoped it's not the IIIs on the FC website... and i hope the same thing...

Back
Top Bottom