OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

Originally Posted by nublee

they already seem better than the sketches
pimp.gif

d31157e458bd2e48cccaad22b36adbc065c21fa.gif

uh ohhhhhhh... knew it was gunna happen sooner or later... theyre OK... need 2 C...

1) BETTER PICS
2) 2 C EM IN PERSON

wat kinda sole is that? im not feelin these right now hopefully better pics will arise to change my thoughts on these b/c as of now its lookin lik more savedmoney 4 the packs

oh yeah if JB puts the right color schemes on this shoe it's gonna be crazy, best AJ in a longgggg time.

They're decent, I need better pics and colorways to cop on RD. With every Jordan 17-22 I've waited til they were long gone before trying to cop, theyhave to grow on me I guess
ohwell.gif

a lot better than the sketch, but you still cant get a good sense of what they look like

ill hold judgement until we get some high res pics of all the details and everything

so far though, i can see myself getting the white base colorway for sure

laugh.gif
, NTers are so predictable.

first they hate when pics initially leak, then it grows on them, and by release date, it's an instant sellout (at least of the black/red colorway).

i still dislike them, and i think i forever will. the only real jordans to me are the I-XIV.

I know for a fact that cats will be all over these especially because it's the last signature Jordan shoe. I also understand that these pics are somewhatblurry, but still nothing screams at WOW! to me as I check these pics out. It might be a more likeable shoe with clearer pics but I don't like the modelstructure at all and that aint gonna change.

it looks like the big circle thing in the back look a fingerprint too.
if that is the case it will have "23" jordan signs and all that in it.
which i think is a little tacky especially having it in the back of the shoe.

side note:
my friend said they really cant use his real fingerprint
because of id theft. at first i left but then i though maybe he
has a point lol.
w.e

ohwell.gif

The sole looks a bit 17ish, but the upper reminds me of the Cherrywood 16s minus the shroud...

I'll wait for clearer pics to pass any more aesthetic judgement

i expected a lot more from jordan for the last shoe. what a let down.

Back
Top Bottom