OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

we need the official pics to release because with these pics..... sorry to say there looking like a really sorry team jordan... imo, not set judgement needbetter pics

i wanna see a bulls color way but the sole is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i will prolly be buying these if a good colorway releases

so everybody likes theses now??? wow, these are still wack and a surefire pass with that $230 tag. lol Jb has yall by b**ls

Still looking clean, and the sole design came out nice. Is this just a sample...I can't tell what colorway that's supposed to be.

Still will not give my the real colorways are released in pics/shown in real life..it does have a lot of potential from the looks of things..this can be areally great shoe or a really bad shoe..depends on what they do with it..

Also, ONLY the limited colorway (first colorway in TOP 23 Jordan/nike stores are $230, the rest of the releases are $185..so i would def. cop for an employeeappreciation..if it turns out to be what i'm hopin for)

the xx3's remind me of jordan's career. everyone (including myself) wanted him to retire after the shot that won him his 6th ring against the jazz.although he came back he didn't finish on a high note. jordan definitely was showing his age with the wizards. i guess JB peaked a loooonnnggg time agowith the OG and has kept there streak alive with the retoes. But really JB's designs for J's have fallen off inluding these...oh well, thank JB for theOG's and RETROES. but with the xx3's they're just showing there age......

Back
Top Bottom