OMGz, Your Foot Falling Asleep UNAPPRECIATION!!!

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

ever wake up and you cant even move an inch for a few seconds? or am i alone on this 
laugh.gif

forever alone
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

So you just walked around with your booty itching? Not cool
Obviously not. I either sit and wait until the tingling feeling goes away or I try to wipe my butt anyways....Not a good feeling.
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: What? You guys don't stand to wipe your ***?...I thought this is the way to do it.
laugh.gif

Obviously not. I either sit and wait until the tingling feeling goes away or I try to wipe my butt anyways....Not a good feeling.
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: What? You guys don't stand to wipe your ***?...I thought this is the way to do it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 man how do u get a good clean wipe while standin? please dont tell me u bend over or sumthin like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 man how do u get a good clean wipe while standin? please dont tell me u bend over or sumthin like that
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my foot fell asleep while i was on the pot once last month.  it really is a horrible experience.  it didn't impede me wiping my !### though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my foot fell asleep while i was on the pot once last month.  it really is a horrible experience.  it didn't impede me wiping my !### though.

I hate it the most when my foot falls asleep while taking a #2 it makes standing up to wipe your #!@ difficult

I hate it the most when my foot falls asleep while taking a #2 it makes standing up to wipe your #!@ difficult

Back
Top Bottom