On my way to pick up some Quiznos and they shut the entire street down due to this.*PICS

I work right next to the Block in Orange (Orange County)
Some dude is posted up ready to jump. I had to get back to work, not sure if he did or not.
sbiro8.jpg

eek.gif
holy that's the Marketing building of some company. I remember applying for a job there. Did he jump ?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

eek.gif
holy that's the Marketing building of some company. I remember applying for a job there. Did he jumped ?
sick.gif
jk.

that's crazy tho.
eek.gif

and to those asking. that's orange county here in socal.

Is dude ready to jump DIED??

HAHAHA I see this on NOTHINGTOXIC replies.. Dude always says DIED instead of dead..

The Block's probably deserted around that time, not a lot of people watching... yet. Keep us updated OP. & that fall probably won't kill him.
grin.gif

last week 1 mile away from Block of Orange some girl jump from CHOC hospital parking lot killing herself. I guess people in OC loosing it!!

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Somebody once pushed my cousin off a 11 story building
frown.gif
. God Bless his soul.

Hope dude didint do it..

Wow...did he/she live? what happened? Whats the story behind that?

dude would prolly break some !!%% but wouldnt die unless he dove head first ... he might actually just paralyze himself

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Somebody once pushed my cousin off a 11 story building
frown.gif
. God Bless his soul.

Hope dude didint do it..
sorry to be insentive and RIP to your cousin, but i laughed on how you said it, it's not like it's going to happen twice.

If dude wants to end it he should at least go somewhere there isn't a chance that he could just end up paralyzed.

3 story building isn't enough.

Back
Top Bottom