On September 11th they are going to burn a Koran in NYC (serious)

Im hearing about it and It's on CNN

religion has been up to no good since the begining of mankind, I can't comprehend how humans can give in to associations that has caused more hatred and death than anything we have ever seen.

John Lennon said it best, Imagine a world with no religion.

But we can only imagine.

That is all.

Im hearing about it and It's on CNN

religion has been up to no good since the begining of mankind, I can't comprehend how humans can give in to associations that has caused more hatred and death than anything we have ever seen.

John Lennon said it best, Imagine a world with no religion.

But we can only imagine.

That is all.

smh.gif
If true. Link?

although I don't agree with it, unfortunately they are free to do as they want since it is a form of expression... 
tired.gif

although I don't agree with it, unfortunately they are free to do as they want since it is a form of expression... 
tired.gif

Saw this on CNN too. Allegedly a pastor/preacher/preist is going to do it
laugh.gif
They'd probably get a rise out of them if they depict the prophet Mohamed.

Muslims should take the higher road in this situation since I also saw a piece about them purposely not celebrating the end of Ramadan on Saturday.

Saw this on CNN too. Allegedly a pastor/preacher/preist is going to do it
laugh.gif
They'd probably get a rise out of them if they depict the prophet Mohamed.

Muslims should take the higher road in this situation since I also saw a piece about them purposely not celebrating the end of Ramadan on Saturday.

People dont realize that being anti-(fill in the blank) is being anti american i know for a fact that when i signed up for the military i signed up so that people what ever the religon had that right to be comfort in THEIR own country man some times americans makes me sick

why burn Quran? Isn't Sept 11 is a planned attack by US gov itself? Youtube says it all.

why burn Quran? Isn't Sept 11 is a planned attack by US gov itself? Youtube says it all.

Back
Top Bottom