One and done.

laugh.gif
@ "taste the rainbow".

You should consider finding new friends. The only reason I have slept with as many women as I have is because I can't find one that satisfies me enough--in all facets of a mate--to make me want to invest more time and effort with her. Guys who go out and smash more women just to "taste the rainbow" have no business commenting on any sort of serious relationship since they have the maturity of a 14 year old.

DO NOT listen to your friends. If you are happy where you are at with her. Stay there. I was in the same situation. I was with my HS sweetheart for 5 years. When I hit 21, I heard the same stuff you are hearing now. I ended the relationship and started sleeping/dating around. I ended up jumping from relationship to relationship, I have been through hell with girls and cannot keep a stable relationship for the life of me. And to be honest, no girl I have been with has compared to her. I regret it with all my heart. I basically gave up what made me happy to "taste the rainbow," and yes even though I got to sleep with other women. Thinking back on it, I wish I would have stayed with her. And that was more than 6 years ago for me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

DO NOT listen to your friends. If you are happy where you are at with her. Stay there. I was in the same situation. I was with my HS sweetheart for 5 years. When I hit 21, I heard the same stuff you are hearing now. I ended the relationship and started sleeping/dating around. I ended up jumping from relationship to relationship, I have been through hell with girls and cannot keep a stable relationship for the life of me. And to be honest, no girl I have been with has compared to her. I regret it with all my heart. I basically gave up what made me happy to "taste the rainbow," and yes even though I got to sleep with other women. Thinking back on it, I wish I would have stayed with her. And that was more than 6 years ago for me.
tired.gif
QFT

If you are happy you are happy i think that is it.  And in all honesty P is P some may be better then others but its not driving a geo metro to a 7 series different. 

Stay away from those people. They're trying to break up your relationship so that you end up single like them. They're jealous of what you have.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

If your happy with her in all area's then DO NOT TASTE the rainbow. Your happy and do not let others suggest you ruin that.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

If your happy with her in all area's then DO NOT TASTE the rainbow. Your happy and do not let others suggest you ruin that.

It don't matter what other ppl say OP. As long as you don't have doubts or have any hidden subconscious paranoia about being with one female your whole life, there's no problem.

Looks like everybody is going the afterschool special route, so i'll say it and be devils advocate. Not testing the water is more likely than not going to lead a member of the relationship if not both to stray when things in the relationship/marriage slow down. Marriage will be different from just a relationship/girlfriend and you may come to resent each other, when you see other people younger than you who are enjoying flings/what-not. Or if you have kids and they get to dating age, you'll realize you were never able to experience that.

I mean a seven year relationship is commendable, but as your first relationship ever. que the Dave Chappelle no thanks, I'm cool gif. It seems like you got into the relationship, and got too comfortable and might subconsciously be too afraid to break it off. All I'm saying is all regardless bc I haven't seen you two together.

Back
Top Bottom