One of my friends got raped, I've never gotten so heated in my life

1191027763840el0.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there is seriously some stuff that should be kept between you and your friends.

-Cosign.........Sorry about your friend though.

Originally Posted by silver989

was she at least worth it?

do you have pics of her?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Can we stop this already!!!!!??????

Anyways sorry to hear that. Take time to be around her and let her recover physically and emotionally. Justice will be served.

how about posting somones private buisness on the net? you think she appreciates that? on a sneaker board?
That's how you justify it? I don't necessarily agree with putting details of my life and/or friends' lives out there, but it'snot like he's speaking her name. People go about their business in different ways, that doesn't give people the right to ask for pics in response orsay she deserved it. I didn't direct my comment to anyone in particular, but I guess what I said might've hit a little too close to home for you.

Fadeaway88, I feel your pain man.

Tough times require tough measures...

You got to watch the movie, "Descent" with Rosario Dawson.

The ending of the movie, she gets her revenge in the most brutal way. No Police involved.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

She just called me and told me, I feel so angry right now

the cops already got the guy that raped her, but I got so heated when I heard, it got to the point where as soon as she told me I could feel my heartbeat
Sorry that this post backfired on you dude. Some people are just messed up.

I'm not so sure it's so much backfiring as it is some people being total idiots. With that said, you should log off and just support her anyway youcan.

My "ignore" button is getting some use at least.... The rest of you should do the same.

Sorry to hear about what happened. I would be very upset too, but I guess you just gotta let the law handle this one.

Unfortunately, NT isn't quite the community I thought it was. Sorry about that.

therealjondoe wrote: "how about posting somones private buisness on the net? you think she appreciates that? on a sneaker board?"

Did he give a name? Did he post a myspace? A facebook? Seriously man.

^I'm ashamed that you have that avatar...
Wait, you basically posted the same $%+% twice? Are you just crying out for attention or what? Damn.

i am very sorry to hear that
at this point society has probably turned their backs against her
you just gotta be there for her and comfort her

its in the past what can ya do?
anyways was she worth it? lol

Are you serious with that dude? Is that your reaction to everything in life or something? You're about as shallow as a kiddie pool. A girl just got rapedand all you care about is if she was good looking and was "worth" getting raped? I hope you feel the exact same way if your mom or some girl you knowgets raped. It's disgusting how some of you perverts are getting off on a girl getting raped. +#+@ disgusting.

eh w/e this should be locked!!!

Nah kid, it ain't over like that. How are you going to make perverted comments and then think it's all good? Hopefully you're banned in a couplehours or by tomorrow. If not, the mods aren't doing their jobs.

Damn that sucks.I'm glad the sicko is off the street. Just make sure you stay by her side and thanks for posting because sometimes we as people tend toforget about the everyday risk we take.

Word man. One of my homegirls was chased a while back by some random stranger on the sidewalk and got away.
Hope your homegirl will be fine man..

NT can be really disappointing sometimes.

These guys laughing at rape and stuff. If I were an Admin you'd be banned without hesitation.

Originally Posted by silver989

ok w/e moon

you heard of a lil thing called freedom of speech?

if not you should look it up
See, it's just sad when people abuse their freedom.
frown.gif
Here's to hoping that you mature one day, sir.

Back
Top Bottom