One of my proudest achievements...NT, I present you with Beer Wall

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Marv Machamp wrote:

Beer is taste like crap!
Google Translate FTL....?

roll.gif

Thanks again guys...the website we put it on is giving us a lot of hate right now...glad to hear some un-biased opinions and I appreciate that people thinkit's dope...like I said, it was just something we came up with and it wound up turning out perfect and we had fun doing it...it's good to see that NTstill has some respectful people on it, unlike the people writing comments on barstool

Originally Posted by ballhog13

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Hey NT,

I'm almost halfway through my senior year at Boston College and when me and my roommates got here this year, we decided we wanted to do something cool to our dorm room...we came up with the idea for a beer wall in our dining room...it took us about 9 or 10 weekends and help from a bunch of friends and family members, but we finally finished it this weekend...1060 cans total...the BC logo is Bud Heavy, the background is Bud and Busch Light, and the 2009 is Miller High Life (worst beer ever)...we're real proud of it, so I thought I'd share it with NT

O yea, and I got a local paper to put it up on their website....www.barstoolsports.com...the guy who runs the site doesn't like BC and therefore thinks it's lame, although he originally thought it was impressive...it's on the website under November 11th...go to the site and vote 10 for it...Thanks
typo???
sick.gif

that is dope though
pimp.gif

I had to re-read that. Why are you a senior and in the dorms? Miller High Life is
pimp.gif
. But pretty cool none the less.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Beer is taste like crap!
Google Translate FTL....?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

If you're in your senior year, and this is your proudest achievement, then I don't know what you've been doing for the past 4 years. Your wall isimpressive, nonetheless.
smile.gif

FLOETICNOSTALGIA...it was just a way to get NT to read the thread...I'm going to be most proud of my BS in Physics with a minor is Mathematics come May

and to everyone who is hating on dorm life...I can understand, but we have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a bunch ofclosets...so it's not the typical dorm room you would think of...it's more of an apartment or suite...and I cant speak for other schools, but like Isaid earlier, most seniors live on campus...it's not bad at all, we have food close by, and we're allowed to drink in our room so I can'tcomplain...no RA's to worry about really..it's not as bad as people may think...and all my friends are on campus and close by, so that's a plus too

FLOETICNOSTALGIA...it was just a way to get NT to read the thread...I'm going to be most proud of my BS in Physics with a minor is Mathematics come May

and to everyone who is hating on dorm life...I can understand, but we have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a bunch of closets...so it's not the typical dorm room you would think of...it's more of an apartment or suite...and I cant speak for other schools, but like I said earlier, most seniors live on campus...it's not bad at all, we have food close by, and we're allowed to drink in our room so I can't complain...no RA's to worry about really..it's not as bad as people may think...and all my friends are on campus and close by, so that's a plus too
That's an on-campus apartment. Nothing wrong with those, a lot of upperclassmen including myself stay in on-campus apartments.

Dorm = community bathroom. Back to your topic though, I'm not a beer fan but the wall is nice. Props.

Hey NT,

I'm almost halfway through my senior year at Boston College and when me and my roommates got here this year, we decided we wanted to do something cool to our dorm room...
eyes.gif

thats pretty cool.

Do you guys rinse out the cans first though?

If not, that must smell terrible.

Yea we rinsed them pretty good before we put them up...and I met Matt Ryan like once...he wasn't on campus a lot because he only took like 2 night classesto make him eligible to play...from what I've heard, he was a good guy and apparently the Falcons agree ($72 million)

Back
Top Bottom