One of the best/realistic sci fi movies of all time

Is "Contact". Saw it when I was younger but I watched it recently (Netflix
pimp.gif
) and now that I can understand it alot better, this movie is pretty mind blowing. Alot of the #$%* is complex, the whole hitler message transmission
eek.gif
. Anybody else seen it?

Is "Contact". Saw it when I was younger but I watched it recently (Netflix
pimp.gif
) and now that I can understand it alot better, this movie is pretty mind blowing. Alot of the #$%* is complex, the whole hitler message transmission
eek.gif
. Anybody else seen it?

I watched Bladerunner last night for the first time. From what I understand, it is THE best sci fi movie of all time.

I watched Bladerunner last night for the first time. From what I understand, it is THE best sci fi movie of all time.

i read the book as kid. I was facscinated with aliens and whatnot, so the book definitely was good..
until the ending. kinda unrealistic for me and ruined things.

i read the book as kid. I was facscinated with aliens and whatnot, so the book definitely was good..
until the ending. kinda unrealistic for me and ruined things.

I remember seeing this when I was younger as well.That was some pretty bugged out %%@%.

I remember seeing this when I was younger as well.That was some pretty bugged out %%@%.

I remember trying to run the SETI home program when I was kid and crashing the computer because our busted-%$! Gateway couldn't handle the program
laugh.gif
. I was like 
eek.gif
at the possibility of an ET message coming through my computer. 

I remember trying to run the SETI home program when I was kid and crashing the computer because our busted-%$! Gateway couldn't handle the program
laugh.gif
. I was like 
eek.gif
at the possibility of an ET message coming through my computer. 

I'll watch it now. Don't think I've seen it.

I've always liked sci fi flicks. Sphere came to mind when I entered this thread.

I'll watch it now. Don't think I've seen it.

I've always liked sci fi flicks. Sphere came to mind when I entered this thread.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

indeed it is.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

indeed it is.
pimp.gif

I hate Jodie Foster and Matthew McCaugnorhherye but Carl Sagen's my dude, so I'll probably read the book.

I hate Jodie Foster and Matthew McCaugnorhherye but Carl Sagen's my dude, so I'll probably read the book.

Back
Top Bottom