One of the biggest and most foolish L's I've ever taken. I need help guys.

OP if you don't mind me asking, how many women have you bagged over the years?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...
You're lucky she didn't set you up and have you even more messed up, robbed, car jacked, murdered. You're an idiot for picking up a random girl off the street.

I mean you talked to a girl for 5 minutes and go yourself a blowjob, did it not come to your mind that you were either gonna end up having aids, or dead in a ditch?

You need to up your standards man.
QFT
some dude got ran over at a gas station near where I live by 2 dudes and a girl
apparently the trio used the girl to bait dudes

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That must of been one ugly desperate beast to do something like that and actually do it for free
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Is this how some of you dudes get to "200 bodies"? Sleeping or getting dome from any warm body?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

OP you know your a sex addict right?
Im serious 

You're kidding right? That's how ALL guys are! Except most guys use their hand instead of getting a fat/ugly broad to give them brains.

laugh.gif
"Sex Addiction"

Back
Top Bottom