One of the Coolest Things I've Ever Seen ... vol. Hope I'm Not Late

[h1]Confirmed: It's a Small World After All[/h1]
340x_custom_1276199812360_disney.jpg
Three-year-old Alex Voutsinas rolled down a Disney Worldsidewalk in his stroller, oblivious to his future wife—thethen-5-year-old Donna—posing with Mr. Smee mere yards away. When theyfound the picture decades later, and "it just blew our minds."

The Toronto Star tells the story of the couple who had not yet met, but would one day fall in love.
That fateful realization came just one week before their weddingeight years ago. Alex and Donna had been going through old familysnapshots. There, in the blurry background of a picture of 5-year-oldDonna was 3-year-old Alex being pushed down Main Street at the samemoment in 1980 by his father. The senior Voutsinas's distinctivejet-black hair with its white tuft caught his eye.

"My mother pulled out albums from the same trip. My dad is wearing exactly the same outfit."

Isn't this how the movie Sliding Doors begins? Or maybe a scene from Dharma & Greg?
"It just blew our minds when we realized," Alex Voutsinas, a32-year-old transplanted Montrealer told the Star Thursday from southFlorida.

"I got chills. It was just too much of a coincidence. It was fate."

http://gawker.com/5560413...-a-small-world-after-all

i know it's not the coolest thread on NT ever, but it just makes you think ...
pimp.gif

Amazing it was caught on camera, but I have heard something to this effect about a lot of ppl passing by future lovers just like this.

Really cool, I'm sure they have this framed now.
pimp.gif

Damn thats crazy. It looks if the photo was taken a second later he would of never been in the picture and they would of never knew.

Saw this comment on the site:
Or it could be that her mom and his dad were having a secret affair and planning coindicing family trips together so they could carry out their torrid romance right under the noses of their family.
Maybe these are their love children and they're actually brother and sister.

Consider your mind blown.
laugh.gif

wow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by late registration

Or it could be that her mom and his dad were having a secret affair and planning coindicing family trips together so they could carry out their torrid romance right under the noses of their family.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now THIS would've been cool.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Now THIS would've been cool.

not as cool as if they were brother and sister
eek.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom