One of the Most Beautiful Movies Ever- Once

I just watched Once. It's a sweet little indie flick (won Sundance a couple of years ago) about a street musician who meets a struggling woman with immensemusical talent. The two of them get together to write music and eventually record an demo. I would say 65 of the 90 minutes involve the songs the two wrote.It's really an uplifting, beautiful movie. I definitely recommend it.

It's currently on either Cinemax or Showtime. I would definitely watch it if I have some time to kill.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0907657/

I made a post about this movie over a year ago...got like four replies lol.

I anticipated the US release of this movie and rented it when it came out on Blockbuster.

"Lies" is absolutely the best song.

My favorite song was the one they sang together in the music shop. I hope Itunes has their soundtrack, I kinda wanna download it
laugh.gif

I'll be checking this out. I've heard of it but never got around to watching this.

Once is an amazing movie.
My sister got me hooked on it.
I just love the music they make in the movie.

Word I'm pretty hooked as well. Just ordered the dvd off Amazon. Impulse buying FTW. Soundtrack is next
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Itunes has them just type in Once and then click the album for the very first song that comes up and all the information will be there.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Where can I get the songs?

Or a tracklist?
Falling Slowly - Song they sing in the music store (won Oscar for Best Song)
Lies - Song he writes while looking at videos of his wife (my personal favorite)
If You Want Me - Song she sings while buying batteries for her CD player
The Hill - Song she sings alone in the studio with the guy watching
When Your Mind's Made Up - Song the entire band sings during recording
Say It To Me Now - Song he sings on the street during their first encounter

I listened to these over and over (and over) again. I grabbed my guitar and sang along lol.

They also have the whole album on youtube.
Can't stop listening to it now.
haha.

This is such an uplifting movie. Like before I watched it I was so down, but this movie really lifted me up. Def. already one of my favorites.

Absolutely amazing story. I love the way the film was shot. It has a truly authentic and realistic feel to it.

I was so happy for them when the won an Academy Award for Best Song in a Motion Picture last year.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Absolutely amazing story. I love the way the film was shot. It has a truly authentic and realistic feel to it.

I was so happy for them when the won an Academy Award for Best Song in a Motion Picture last year.

sniper?

laugh.gif
I've been getting out of hand recently but this is pretty much how I'm spending Spring Break alone with no friends in America. Just watchingmovies all day.

One of my favorite movies. Beautiful story with even more beautiful music.

Back
Top Bottom