One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

If someone could embed for me:
http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/
I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.

I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.

Posting for later, can't watch the video on my phone FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I watch his show BTW
nerd.gif

Posting for later, can't watch the video on my phone FTL
30t6p3b.gif

I watch his show BTW
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

tired.gif

no

tired.gif

no

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..

tired.gif

its alway funny to hear people say this. what the next man do dont make or break me. what he eat dont make me *%#%.

just like when trailer trash white hick people commit dumb crimes, that some rich white man in Northern Virginia isnt going to say "that idiot set us back years."  

and set us back in whos eyes...white people? so you trying to live up to their standards or something. you brainwashed already son.

tired.gif

its alway funny to hear people say this. what the next man do dont make or break me. what he eat dont make me *%#%.

just like when trailer trash white hick people commit dumb crimes, that some rich white man in Northern Virginia isnt going to say "that idiot set us back years."  

and set us back in whos eyes...white people? so you trying to live up to their standards or something. you brainwashed already son.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

Yeah it is a comedy show, but when a primetime cable show airs blatantly racist/ socially irresponsible skits you have to take it seriously. So nah, I'm good on lightening up.
P.S. I don't know if you're black, but if you're not definitely try to step back and look at it from a Black person's perspective

Yeah it is a comedy show, but when a primetime cable show airs blatantly racist/ socially irresponsible skits you have to take it seriously. So nah, I'm good on lightening up.
P.S. I don't know if you're black, but if you're not definitely try to step back and look at it from a Black person's perspective

While I found the concept pretty funny because I can see truth to it in my life and people i know, that being said some of it was a little over the edge.

While I found the concept pretty funny because I can see truth to it in my life and people i know, that being said some of it was a little over the edge.

Where's the racism? Can anyone point it out to me?

I see talking in a casual manner (as in how you would talk to your friends and family) and talking in a professional manner (job).

EVERYONE does this.

Where's the racism? Can anyone point it out to me?

I see talking in a casual manner (as in how you would talk to your friends and family) and talking in a professional manner (job).

EVERYONE does this.

1. If I was the reporter I don't think I would've agreed for that last part.  But it's not like we haven't seen it before.  Jamie Foxx, Chappelle Show, and Kyle from Living Single even starred in a movie about a black reporter turning white. 
laugh.gif
  The segment just wasn't funny enough really which is actually rare on Tosh.0

2. I don't think Tosh is racist.  I think he's a guy who will push the limits for a laugh.  His comedy is all about "oh no he didn't" material.  It's funny most of the time too.  Just because he says certain things doesn't mean he believes or means it.  Look at how many times he's done gay stuff on that show.  I don't think dude is homosexual.  It's part of show biz and he's trying to keep his show buzzing.   Hell look at Skip Bayless on ESPN.  He gets people all riled up but I doubt he truly believes every word that comes out his mouth.  Its entertainment.

3.  I was waiting for something wayyyy worse actually.  Plus, I think most black dudes can relate to this skit.  Hell, everybody of every race has a casual voice and a professional voice.  It's just black people get called out on it more.  Oh well.

1. If I was the reporter I don't think I would've agreed for that last part.  But it's not like we haven't seen it before.  Jamie Foxx, Chappelle Show, and Kyle from Living Single even starred in a movie about a black reporter turning white. 
laugh.gif
  The segment just wasn't funny enough really which is actually rare on Tosh.0

2. I don't think Tosh is racist.  I think he's a guy who will push the limits for a laugh.  His comedy is all about "oh no he didn't" material.  It's funny most of the time too.  Just because he says certain things doesn't mean he believes or means it.  Look at how many times he's done gay stuff on that show.  I don't think dude is homosexual.  It's part of show biz and he's trying to keep his show buzzing.   Hell look at Skip Bayless on ESPN.  He gets people all riled up but I doubt he truly believes every word that comes out his mouth.  Its entertainment.

3.  I was waiting for something wayyyy worse actually.  Plus, I think most black dudes can relate to this skit.  Hell, everybody of every race has a casual voice and a professional voice.  It's just black people get called out on it more.  Oh well.

im Hispanic, but i definitely see your argument..
this dude goes in on every one tho, not just blacks, iv seen a few skits about hispanics, even whites..its just jokes, its not meant to be taken seriously..

Back
Top Bottom