One year later....

^ WOW!! My soles were never that clear, but they are straight after about 6 to 7 times.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

wore em twice, love em. they look perfect w 10 deep dvsn hoodies

Team MBHS
Team Lakers
Team DC/MD/VA
Team Titans

i remember at my mall, they started this @#%$ that you had to come the day before release day to get a paper bracelet or else you couldnt get the shoes.

So i got there, AND THERE WERE SOOOO many people came, well come time to give out the bracelets there was just a stampede and one mother and her baby got practically ran over....so security got pissed offf and called off the event saying that the shoes are not releasing anymore.

then they closed down footaction (cause grapes were l'style) and made up this @#%$ that the president/executive was coming to the store... which was total BS btw...

then FA had the nerve to make copies of a paper saying that the release was cancelled and they were shiping the grapes back to JB, and they taped those papers to EVERY door in the dam mall....so i got there the next morning at around 6:00 am, and there were about 35-40 people waitin in line in front of me....turns out they were going to release the shoes afterall, and they just put the signs up TO KILL THE HYPE AROUND THIS RELEASE...

I got my 4 pairs....sold one to a friend that couldnt get them, sold the other at DXC SF, the other is stocked and the last has been ROCKED...lol

l_551eee9e13cd534c74b52b0e5a23e83e.jpg
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

didn't get them on RD, but like last week i traded my cousin cg 9's & cg 4" for a fresh pair. was that stupid??

WOOP! still wearin em bout to put em on actually.
Goooooooooonies​
I didn't have no date to Homecoming. :frown: Thats cuz I had your girl naked in my Homecoming.

What are you talkin bout Ninjahood? That's about as icey as they come

**somebody's lookin for compliments**
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

After a Year, breaking into Jersey Gardens Mall, a riot, getting into a fight in the middle of the mall, almost getting beat up and lock'd up by the police lol
I only wore them 3 times and they holding up really good they came a little pre- yellowed but they still look good and have minimal creases.....
After all the drama I went through with these shoes they hold a sentimental value, I LOVE THEM! Lol

After a Year, breaking into Jersey Gardens Mall, a riot, getting into a fight in the middle of the mall, almost getting beat up and lock'd up by the police lol
I only wore them 3 times and they holding up really good they came a little pre- yellowed but they still look good and have minimal creases.....
After all the drama I went through with these shoes they hold a sentimental value, I LOVE THEM! Lol

wore them like 5 times, a lil yellowing but they still look great.
FR3D

"of the arm?...youre sick" -Haiti5

Want a pair of Bordeauxs? Aim:HeyImNoSuperman

a year? wow. i rock mine once every two weeks about. they still look ds imo. a little yellowing but not more than what they came with. still love em

I don't have a pair , but I rocked them plenty of times in my mind. :lol:
laugh.gif

"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Jordan Heat has posted that pic at least 10 times in the past couple of days lol
SoHi 23

mine are still in great shape.....I'll probably throw them on, on Monday
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Quote:
one year later........and i still don't have a pair
i almost got banned for asking fellow niketalkers for help "stealing" movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download stuff

Back
Top Bottom