one year wedding anniversary ideas?

what's up fam...

got my one year coming up... trying to think of creative ways to celebrate and a special gift to give...

ideas or things you guys did that was successful in the past?
nerd.gif

Treasure Hunt. To Hotel room decorated with a gift layed in the middle of the bed. Then direction
to a restaurant where you will be waiting. then back to the hotel to smash? I don't know.

Contact the place that made your wedding cake. Then have them re-create the top layer and then eat it and relive the memories. Then smash her like you did a year ago when you still loved her.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Contact the place that made your wedding cake. Then have them re-create the top layer and then eat it and relive the memories. Then smash her like you did a year ago when you still loved her.

roll.gif
genius.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Oh nooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since it's your paper anniversary, keep it simple.  Save the big anniversary for your fifth.

Give her a booklet of certificates for activities she can cash in from you.  I.E. helping her with work (if applicable), massage, making dinner, date night, etc.  You can also go to the place you got engaged too and bring a picnic lunch.

im bout the most un-romantic person there is so my advice is probably moot.

me and my wife both love to eat (im fat, so thats my excuse... she is just a foodie) so for our 1 yr I took her out to NYC for an extended weekend. I love living in LA but the food scene in NYC is just leaps and bounds better.

We jampacked in as many great meals as we could that weekend, even though it cost a small fortune. Managed to hit up Manzo, Bouley, Minetta Tavern, and then surprised her on our last night there by snagging a reservation at Ko for dinner that night. Ended up being close to a $600 meal after it was all said and done but it was fantastic and I'd do it again if I could.

First anniversary gift is traditionally paper or somethin of time e.g. clock, watch, etc. So if u wanna go that route. For my wife and I's first anni I made her a personalized calendar w/ pictures from her fb album. She gave me a "certificate" for $300 worth of sneakers.

A Tiffanys necklace with the thought of being together forever.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom