Online Graduate School Courses???

I am taking the GRE in November (2011).  I will turn in applications for master's programs the following year (December 2012).  I will have had three years of relevant job experience when I apply.  I expect to get in the 90th percentile or higher on the GRE.  However, my undergraduate GPA is really weak (2.9).  I'm not sure if it's the best route to take, but I think taking some graduate level online courses over the next year will be the best way to bolster my application.  Anyone have any experience with online graduate courses, or even what I should type in Google to get a clear idea of what I need to do?

I am taking the GRE in November (2011).  I will turn in applications for master's programs the following year (December 2012).  I will have had three years of relevant job experience when I apply.  I expect to get in the 90th percentile or higher on the GRE.  However, my undergraduate GPA is really weak (2.9).  I'm not sure if it's the best route to take, but I think taking some graduate level online courses over the next year will be the best way to bolster my application.  Anyone have any experience with online graduate courses, or even what I should type in Google to get a clear idea of what I need to do?

Hmm...response to my own post. Doesn't seem that GPA is THAT important. Also, looks like community college courses and such count towards the GPA. I could take Excel, Word and PPT online courses from a community college.

Hmm...response to my own post. Doesn't seem that GPA is THAT important. Also, looks like community college courses and such count towards the GPA. I could take Excel, Word and PPT online courses from a community college.

Back
Top Bottom