online shopping

I dont have a paypal account. PYS is also payment thru money order like western union. Is anyone tried to make payment like this?

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

I dont have a paypal account. PYS is also payment thru money order like western union. Is anyone tried to make payment like this?
PYS accept payment via western union. Is this safe to do type of transaction for those who dont have paypal

PYS accept payment via western union. Is this safe to do type of transaction for those who dont have paypal

safe especially when dealing with established websites. i can let you use my paypal if you want, it's free anyway. hit me with a pm.

^nakakainis lang kahapon nung nagpurchase me ng shoes at pickyourshoes.com and i went to the post office (domestic road)...I've paid taxes - loko tlagangmga customs staff yan... Ang laki sumingil...

^^What did you cop bro? (excited eh noh?hehehe)

Just an advice, next time, always request for USPS Global Express Shipping and make sure your tracking # starts with EXXXXXXXXXUS (e.g. US stands for UnitedStates). The E on the start stands for Express..if it starts with any other letter and not E, it's USPS Priority Mail and it will go to the post office andcustom officers will be all smiles when you go there to pick up your goods....

USPS din yung nakalagay sa box galing PYS... yun yung items ni BlueBatt (Nike Air Max CB and AJ1 - for his girlfriend), ako yung nagpurchase at PYS... nde konga alam bakit napunta dun sa Post Office na yun... EMXXXXXXXXXX yun nakalagay and may USPS din... Gusto lang tlga nilang kumita! =(

First time that it went there (Post Office) for my third time to purchase online... My last two online purchase from Amazon and PYS are delivered at my office!

all my shoe online purchase were brought here by my relatives and friends....
wink.gif

how do you guys know if you need to pick them up at the post office? do they call your house/office?

ordered a pair on ebay almost 2 weeks ago from the US and it still hasn't arrived.. no tracking number according to the seller..

some small paper is dropped at your house saying you need to pick up an item at post office. i think they deliver this 3 times.. so if you miss one dontpanic..... then you bring that paper with an id to the post office to claim it..

and yep it is safe to do western union transaction with pys. done it 3 times. no hassle. item sent directly to my house within a week or a lil more than week.

Originally Posted by alco

how do you guys know if you need to pick them up at the post office? do they call your house/office?

ordered a pair on ebay almost 2 weeks ago from the US and it still hasn't arrived.. no tracking number according to the seller..

That's kinda shady that you don't get a tracking #....what courier did your seller use? USPS, DHL, FedEx or UPS = all these couriers providetracking # esp international shipment.... You should receive a paper from post office if you need to pick em up or you get it in your front door... you can trycalling the post office main but you have to have the tracking #....

Hope this helps...

^ the seller used USPS and according to him there was no tracking number? probably didn't want to spend extra for it hahaha

his record on ebay is pretty good so I trusted him, hope it does arrive..

If the seller used Priority Mail, the tracking number is useless the moment the item leaves the U.S. It usually arrives here 1-2 weeks. 3 weeks the most. Butyou ask the seller if it has been shipped already, ask for the tracking number even if it's Priority Mail just to make sure that he really shipped theitem.
wink.gif

ask the seller to mark as gift with low value to avoid picking it up from the post office. i bought shoes online 5-6 times and had it shipped via usps expressmail. never had to go to the post office to pick them up.

according to the seller, no tracking number was given but he has a receipt that it was shipped.. will probably ask for a copy of that.

yup, I always ask them to mark it with a low value and as a gift whenever I buy online
smile.gif

Just got the paper from the post office today.. If I ask a representative to get the package for me, do I need to make an authorization letter or do I justneed to sign the paper the post office gave together with the representative's signature & both of our valid id's?

^i hope the notice that you've received is not from pasay domestic road... 'coz the customs will charge you for taxes...

^shipping cost is high and then when the item gets here you'll pay taxes - naman!!! It's toooooooo much!!! Well that's life...

please school me on this...
how do you order using western union? do you pay cash? the whole amount?
and is it door to door delivery? like straight to my house?

Originally Posted by alco

I received it from Las Pinas post office.. & they did charge me taxes despite it being marked as gift with a $20 value!!!

My friend had a bad experience with that post office. His ister sent him some grapes. Marked as a gift.
What they did was they opened it. What'sworse is not only that they destroyed the box, when they were trying to take the stuff out, they were doing it very carelessly. In front of my friend.

Of course, he got so mad and had a spat with them.

I forgot though if he paid taxes.

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

please school me on this...
how do you order using western union? do you pay cash? the whole amount?
and is it door to door delivery? like straight to my house?

I don't know if we're on the same page by what you mean with "order using western union" but basically what they do is just transfermoney from person A to B - in a matter of minutes.
So yes, you pay the cash whole amount + the transfer charge (which is pretty steep, but it depends on theamount)

No door-to-door delivery. You go to their agent locations and with the MTCN (i guess that's money transfer control number), and I guess some IDs you canget your money.

Back
Top Bottom