online shopping

ok, thanks. do you happen to have their number? I tried looking for it in their site.

^^or you can directly go to EMS pasay/ customs and just dictate them the tracking no... You'll surely get your item... If you want to make sure if youritem is at EMS pasay, before you go there... Call them on their no.: 854-5257/ 854-3580/ 853-4789

986253ee5a9579696696fb49190b5bf5538c49b.pjpg

nakalimutan ko scan yun latest..eto sample...
happy.gif

Finally, I got my notice from EMS. It says 35 pesos, is that all I need pay, any tips to avoid extra charging? How do I get there, where is it near?

If i remember it right, Mine has a stamp below saying something like "Subject to customs inspection" .... I paid tax plus the 35 pesos storage fee...tax is around 1,5xx Pesos

If you are looking for EMS Pasay, it is located near the domestic airport, Airport road ... if you're coming from Edsa going to NAIA, EMS is located onyour right along Airport road...

Originally Posted by alexeibc

If i remember it right, Mine has a stamp below saying something like "Subject to customs inspection" .... I paid tax plus the 35 pesos storage fee... tax is around 1,5xx Pesos

If you are looking for EMS Pasay, it is located near the domestic airport, Airport road ... if you're coming from Edsa going to NAIA, EMS is located on your right along Airport road...
the one in front of the old domestic airport, near park n fly? sana wala ng tax.

thanks for all the help guys

for ebay.ph

how much is the minimum payment for one time banco de oro deposits?

im being charged for a real small amount for seller fees and i want it settled, is there a minimum?

settled my ebay seller fees thru banco de oro payment center

haha 6 pesos for the win! masmahal pa kuryente at papel na ginamit para sa transaction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

settled my ebay seller fees thru banco de oro payment center

haha 6 pesos for the win! masmahal pa kuryente at papel na ginamit para sa transaction
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You should get a credit card hehehe If you are under 18 though, thatcould be a problem

Originally Posted by arsure

Find out how I was able to save 50% in taxes in my blog. http://crazy4sneakers.blogspot.com/2009/09/online-shopping.html

you mentioned in your blog..
4. Ask for a discount after they compute the tax. The initial tax was around P4,200 but when I asked for a discount, the lady just asked if I'm fine without having an official receipt. Of course I said yes and just like magic tax went down by 50% haha. I paid the customs lady P2,000 and another P35 outside for some other fee.

You were discounted 50% because it won't show in their records, it's like no official transaction took place. It might be instant cash for that customsofficial. I won't recommend doing that because that could be profiteering for them.. You can ask for a discount but be sure you get a receipt every timeyou make a payment.

What I did when I got my shoes in EMS Pasay was I looked as simple as possible. I have P7k in my pocket by I looked like an ordinary joe. Wear something thatdoesn't shout "Rich Kid Right Here". I only payed P1.4k for a $120 ZK3..

I'm still considering USPS as another option, not sure about the advantages/disadvantages though. Got me confused when I tried searching on the net aboutthe differences between EMS and USPS.

USPS - it's like our post office here, Philpost.

EMS - Express Mail Service (type of Packaging/Service)

Correct me if i'm wrong...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

USPS - it's like our post office here, Philpost.

EMS - Express Mail Service (type of Packaging/Service)

Correct me if i'm wrong...

my bad, i guess i'm referring to UPS.. or am i still wrong?
laugh.gif

i guess it's a good move for Globe to do something like that, as most of the scam sellers usually use Gcash to rob the hard earned money by those seriousbuyers.

Question about KB5 comet red...
will this pair be released in PI? any ideas anyone? (TIA)  If so, we could get it at PHP6,2++

if they would allow it thru VIP...

Because an ONLINE store sells it at PHP5,3++ (or USD118) shipped to a USA address.

I guess that's a little bargain price.
pimp.gif
 ...Heads up to Kobe heads...

This is just an update though,

since holiday season is upcoming and some of NTers' relatives will arrive.

Saves us some shipping cost!

haha!

happy.gif

Peace.

HELP PLEASE

I thought Amazon.com deliver here in the PI? If so, whats up with this message prompting whenever I click deliver to my address...

The following items cannot be shipped to the addresses you selected. (www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468634&pop-up=1">[URL"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/...deId=468634&pop-up=1','AmazonHelp','width=340,height=340,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,toolbar=1,status=1');[/URL]">Learn more.) You may either change the shipping addresses or remove the items by clicking Delete.

Sorry first time to buy from online sites. Thanks!

^^ There are items that amazon.com does not ship outside the US/Canada. I know they ship international for books, cds, dvds and the like but other stuff, they don't

Thanks Chief Rev! In case you know an online site that sells Air Max for cheap holla at me! 
happy.gif

1Miguel, it's hard to find an online website that sells cheap shoes and having it shipped here in the Philippines. If you're willing to spend above retail, you may want to check rmkstore or vmv.

Back
Top Bottom