Online surveys for cash?

I have heard a lot about people participating in online surveys for cash lately, and I am curious about how this works. The website I've heard most aboutis opinionoutpost.com. I looked into it and all you do is provide your billing address and they send you a check after you complete surveys I guess. Are thesesites legit? I know it isn't a lot of money, but I wanted to know if it is safe.

I've never really heard of them but my older sister does surveys for these guys and she said you just do the surveys and they pay you through paypal orwhatever method you want. A link to them is right Here.

A while back I heard about people being scammed by checks they were depositing, and thats the main reason I was curious about opinionoutpost.com. Never heardof that one though.

Originally Posted by heyson

A while back I heard about people being scammed by checks they were depositing, and thats the main reason I was curious about opinionoutpost.com. Never heard of that one though.
You run into that sometimes just do a check with the better buisness bureu to cover your own @!! but that one I was telling you about has beenworkin so far.

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom