Only Mjs collected lets get this settled for everybody right now today.

Just to let everyone know the pair of Pearl Foams i bought from Francisco was received today. He did me good and hopefully he will do the same to the people heowes money to

Take care,

didn't I post in the other thread that paypal was Fn with the $. to clear it all up,franky is good people. and I've stated before,I've don numeroustransactions with him, most recently pearl foams (to me) and MVPs (I sent to him today). Paypal has the $ tied up because its been passed 45 days since youguys sent him $. I explained it all in the last thread. from what I understand,refunds will be made,the time it will take? that I don't know.

if you want to point where all the problems started,point to the day you guys sent him the $. why send money 2 months in advance?
smh.gif
paypal closed thetransaction before the shoes even released
laugh.gif

lock it up already.

^^^ NICE Foams P .. glade you got them in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

if you want to point where all the problems started,point to the day you guys sent him the $. why send money 2 months in advance?
smh.gif
paypal closed the transaction before the shoes even released
laugh.gif

lock it up already.

well .... because they Francisco told us they were going to drop but then NIKE kept pushing the date back ... how was we suppose to know
smh.gif

Its good tho ... I KNOW DUDE WELL BE COMING THRU on the 8th .... FINALLY .

^ EXACTLY. franky didn't push the foams back, Nike did.
wait,frank, did you push the RD back?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
jp Rico.

but yea, everything is settled, refund will be made as stated. at the end of the day we can all say, Paypal sucks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I've seen hundreds of instances like yours, everyone always talks but only twice that I'm aware of, have people actually gone out and handled business.
what happened exactly in those two instances?

glad to see frank handled bizness, at least i'm assuming he did...

definitely not banned anymore, he posted in the yeezy thread tonight...

can i ask a serious question

whats are you guys really going to do if you dont get your money back

this has been happing out here for ever

Back
Top Bottom