OOPS. Another Wii accident... LOL

Sorry if I'm late on this
embarassed.gif

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24803636

How much in damages, and medical bills do you think the wii has caused since it's release?
roll.gif

I know how shorty feels...smh...Not Wii related, but one time I was at my friends house and I tried to do a 360-dunk on his rim, which happened to be next to a7 foot picture window, Long story short...I wasnt wearing my Shox BB4's and Sprited...stumbled...and fell through the window into his living-room...
laugh.gif

damn mom dukes was chill as hell

my family got a wii for xmas....and as we're playing in the living room my sister is playing wii tennis with the lil tennis rackets you put on thecontroller...she starts out fine position wise but as she plays the game she plays it like a real game of tennis and is starting to move forward as sheplays....dummy ends up hitting our nice hdtv (I don't know all the technicalities of tvs but its nice) with the tennis racket and now it has some scratches(aren't that noticeable) and a lil dark spot....it was serious at the time but pretty funny
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure son flung the bat into the glass door of their cd/dvd case to the left of TV. I don't believe the TV got hit.

If I was the mom... I would have beat his@@$@ right there... Kid can't bat for *$@$ and broke the glass cabinet? Just like the game... hes out.

Back
Top Bottom