Open basketball run

For anyone in the OC area...We play every Monday night in Yorba Linda (right next to Fullerton and Brea, super close to both the 57 and 91)...Indoor, solid run...6:30 til 9...

4221 Rose Dr,  Yorba Linda, CA 92886

PM me for anything else, hope to see a few of you

Always open every Monday...Yeah there's 2 girls that come play, both played in college...If you have a good jumper you can be on my team, I'll get you open lol.

I still never made it out on a Monday night to this... =(

It's literally 10 mins from the house too...I should find my way there soon.

Was just invited to play at a fast action basketball league in Anaheim, have you ever played in that league E?
(I just figured you are everywhere....lol)

I've actually never heard of it...Is it at Open Gym in Anaheim? Might be putting a team together for the Brea league.

^^^It's at the same American Sports Centers in Anaheim near Disneyland.
Basically, yes. The same spot as Open Court thingamajig.

Where does the Brea League play at?

***still shocked you don't know of it...hahahahah
I pinned you for playing in more different area codes than Nate Dogg had ****.... =)

I pinned you for playing in more different area codes than Nate Dogg had ****.... =)

Yeah it's the league i thought then...Heard it's pretty solid comp!

Brea League is at the Brea Comm Center.

RIP the GOAT of the hook.

Where have u been running lately? Decent run everyday in Ana Hills at their East Anaheim Gym, and it's free! 12-2ish...

Where have u been running lately? Decent run everyday in Ana Hills at their East Anaheim Gym, and it's free! 12-2ish...
Where's this at?  Been looking for a gym to play at in Anaheim for a while.  Don't have the LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness pass either.

One of these days I'm going to make the effort to go hoop with you E. :lol:

Do you have to be a Brea resident to play at the Brea Community Center?

Nate Hale was indeed the GOAT of the hook (even if my buddy and I think there was some sort of autotune used in his hooks, lol)

I mostly run at the 24 hr in La Mirada on Sat mornings....that's about it mayne.
Occassionally, I can make it out to Orangewood 24hr in Anaheim, but Sat mornings got out of hand there so I found a better solution.

I never get to play day time ball because of my 9-5'er....my next day off I'll shoot you with a text to see if you're going to Anaheim Hills....

Where's this at?  Been looking for a gym to play at in Anaheim for a while.  Don't have the LA Fitness or 24 Hour Fitness pass either.

LOL at ur one post, got messed up on the move over? smh

It's in Ana Hills, hit my inbox cuz I changed my number.

Nice hooping with you E. :smokin

Anyone ever hoop at Next Level Sports Complex in Garden Grove?

Nice hooping with you E. :smokin
Anyone ever hoop at Next Level Sports Complex in Garden Grove?

have not hooped at NLSC or heard about the runs but i do know its $5 per person. anyone going up to hermosa 24 thursday with the gym reopening? they finally put down a brand new floor and readjusted the rims to 10 feet (supposedly) theyll probably still be like 9' 10" haha. where else are the runs at especially on weekends? are the runs at galen gonna be goin down again this winter break? last year was real solid when everyone came back for break.

Grew up in Yorba Linda. Early 00's hooping at Anaheim Hills 24 used to be :pimp: :pimp:

Now I play at GG 24 sometimes, orangewood sometimes, lemon sometime. Play at NLSC on mondays.

Ecook do you still play on mondays on Rose? What about the east anaheim gym?

Grew up in Yorba Linda. Early 00's hooping at Anaheim Hills 24 used to be :pimp: :pimp:
Now I play at GG 24 sometimes, orangewood sometimes, lemon sometime. Play at NLSC on mondays.

I used to sneak into the Ana Hills 24 in the mid 2000's lol.

Mondays at Rose are now 3 on 3 so I dont mess with that. East Anaheim Gym still has the run M-Th 12-3...but there's only been 4's, occasionally 5's. You run anywhere other than NLSC and 24's? I'm in YL.

I used to sneak into the Ana Hills 24 in the mid 2000's lol.

Mondays at Rose are now 3 on 3 so I dont mess with that. East Anaheim Gym still has the run M-Th 12-3...but there's only been 4's, occasionally 5's. You run anywhere other than NLSC and 24's? I'm in YL.

Haha oh word. Yeah those runs were legendary, all the MD, Olu, Esperanza, canyon guys. I remember when bobby brown from csuf was up there defying gravity and ****.

I live in long beach now so the closest 24s to me are Carson, GG, Lakewood. When I'm at my parents ill go to AH or brea. I don't really run much outside of 24 unless there's a league. I don't know where the runs are in oc. My boy was just telling me about one in garden grove kinda by nlsc on Mondays too. Was thinking about checking that one out.

See, I was in hs so I had to play against all those schools lol...I played with Bobby at CSUF so I know how that goes hahahaha.

Maybe I'll be able to checkout NLSC this Monday.

I think it's closed this Monday and next because of Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

I wouldn't mind going the next time it's open. Better than driving all the way to Yorba Linda. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Ha I played in that league for 2 seasons its pretty legit they have a website with your stats up from each week. That sports complex is huge! Teams with the nicest jerseys usually don't play that good lol. I remember these guys with exact copy of okc jerseys but they switched it with LBC.

Back
Top Bottom