open sketch thread

^i think most ppl use prisma markers and colour pencils. u should be able to get them at any art store

^Prismas for me. A few Copic as well. I like Copic tips better, but they're even more ridiculously priced than prismas.

coming soon to kicksguide...

view.php

b56256c7730bb944eddc682b052c33100c5d043.pjpg

Preliminary sketch for a mascot.

There are more on my blog, link in the sig. There are other sketches from my book too if you veiw some of the older posts.

206, sick stuff.

just checked out the blog and it really makes me want to work on my sketches.

nice stickers too...

Some recent footwear sketches and renderings.
34hggb8.jpg

qnwxsp.jpg

SOmething I did that was inspired by the new Lupe album, havent finished it yet...
2lmpi0h.jpg

2 renderings, the shape aint perfect, heelpiece turned up a bit big.
28rgzua.jpg

2s0fhwx.jpg

Just thought I'd bump this thread. Hopefully we can get some more traffic in here like we had before.

This is just a quick Huarache sketch I did building off the design style of the 2K8. Let me know what you guys think...

9kcyma.jpg

Ben >>

Awesome sketch man. I really like how the sole wraps up along the lateral side with those column/pillar shapes. It'll be cool to take this concept furtherand explore the different views. You should definitely post this stuff on the discussion over at core77...a lot more people looking over there. Nice job andkeep it up!

Cool Ben...just saw your post over at core77. By the way, it's only Phil, haha
happy.gif
. Sorry if the "c" in my username confused you.

^^That's dope..the detail is what makes it solid imo.

It's w/e, just tryin to mess around w/ something old..
bdk0ea.jpg

Tpu wraps the mid, around the heel, and gets denser toward the outsole..

IYE2: Looks good, a bit more detail might help though....your shading/definition on the ankle bubble is unbelievable. Nice work.

Here's a sketch I did based off one of the first designs I posted online (can be found on page 2 of this thread). TPU stretch cage beneath upper but abovebooty for lockdown..k2k3 material on heel/ankle.

14jp7yv.jpg

Nice sketches. Like Nocomment said, proportions could be better, but design-wise they look pretty nice.

Updated version of the design I posted before:

n4v7rm.jpg

That's straight fire. A better-than-Hyperdunk with a classic feel instead of the ultra-modern look of the one that's coming out.

Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom