open sketch thread

Some new sketches, concepts renderings:

1589n3q.jpg

15zlg5.jpg

Another one:
2guxjwy.jpg

Damn, this thread is really cool. So much imagination and skill. Some of you guys need to be getting paid

I want to start sketches, how do you guys make them look so stylized with the streak marks and everything? I know a lot of it is done in photoshop.

Throwback, cool stuff, my little problem is I cant totally tell if its leaning towards a 3/4 view or a simple lateral. You new around here?

Archie, I'm liking what you're doiung to Concverse, real nice stuff!I dont know if the black part would work, at leats I dont know if thats an outsolewrapping around the booty, cause that would make the shoe a bit heavy? Correct me if I'm wrong.

^^ hey johnny.. really nice to hear from other hobbyists as well... The outsole part needs reworking, although I don't imagine it as literally part of theoutsole, could be another material, could be suede, could be foam, could be flexible plastic. I just wanted to show the lines, the colors... everything else isre workable, I'd just keep the lines and silhouettes the same... thanks for taking time.

Great design up here, to comments if you dont mind, add colour and shape seems to be a bit off, although I'm viewing it on a 16:9 screen, everythingsfat....
smile.gif
If not then my bad. But add colour it'll help a lot. Cool stuff!

That t-mac shoe is just supposed to be a lateral view.
here is another i just finished. supposed to be for derrick rose or gilbert arenas

Olympic Hyperdunk......not too different from original, flywire is not TOO versatile designwise, it has to be functional

2cehekz.jpg

Appearance
1. The title "zero" comes from the zero-gravity state of the space and Jordon's powerful jump in the air, as if anti-gravity were possible forhuman being.
2. Idea of the appearance comes from the space shuttle.
3. The laterals of the shoe have five circle, representing Jordan's favorite of Golf, motorcycle, baseball, basketball, and sports car.
4. The design is concise, without flamboyant decorations and strips.

Sketch
sketchqm4.jpg

Concept
conceptqs0.jpg

I. Hidden shoelace, increasing smooth beauty.
II. Circles of interior/outer layers of the shoe have the function o covering and protecting human heels, hidden pattern of the outer layer will show up in thenight.
III. the design of the propeller of a space shuttle.
IV. Middle sole applies TPU skills, strengthening bending endurance.
V. The sole is transparent plastic, with triangular indentation, to increase winding beauty and flexibility.
VI. Carbon fiber, for increasing stability and supporting.
VII. The sole is designed with triangular, transparent plastic sole and white leather is met with thread, herringbone design increasing the fraction.

Code
codesu9.jpg

sideqy0.jpg

insidesp8.jpg

upperaq9.jpg

backgf1.jpg

frontmr0.jpg

soleoc0.jpg

White / Blk / Varsity-Red
airjordan0wz3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom