open sketch thread

Yep that's wood grain. It would add more ankle stability and support, and since the shoe is a considered shoe, I thought it would be a fitting material.

Dude Ben: I bet you're pretty happy with the Celtics new aquisitons..got any plans for some new KG designs? BTW, sweet concept on the XX3 although I really REALLY hope it doesn't turn out looking like considered H2k5..

Thanks man! Yeah I'll definitely have a KG sketch up soon, and I might even turn it into a completed design. If the C's get Reggie Miller, then I think I'll have to do a sig for him too.

I know I promised I'd have a KG sketch up, so I thought I'd post up this. I'm not totally happy with it, but it's something. It uses a woven material at the ankle and midfoot similar to that used on chinese finger traps. When your foot begins to invert it locks up and keeps you stable.

4mx08dl.jpg

nice thread some of you guys are really good
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

Nice stuff Ben. It's a bit too high cut for my taste, but great job! How big do you sketch?
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

Thanks Johnny! This one was done on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. It pretty much took up the whole paper length wise.

Here's a version with a lowered cut.

54km1r7.jpg

Nice, I need new basketball shoes anyway...lol....great stuff. And what kind of markers do you use? So thats pretty much an A4 paper.

some pretty dope stuff here
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

That Jordan sketch is raw.

some art I made
A quick sketch of some suedes. Im going to do a andy warhol type painting using this as a template.
63tap7r.jpg

6b9h3py.jpg

not sneaker related but something Im proud of.
Virgin Mary
4lynsyv.jpg

5z3x8gh.jpg

"A little of the old ultraviolence"

Thats pretty cool, I can see that out of glass in a church!
Nice JOrdan sketches, bnastyearly, good portre that moustache looks funny on him...lol

Sickkicks...your style is sick bro. Its tough finding people with the drive to spend hours and hours on a single piece. Good job, and keep us posted with some more.
** Not new...just a new SN **

DOLLAMAN11

NIce stuff, deffinately have to agree, that good job with the patience. YOu in some kind of art college?

Wow thanks a lot man! Great to hear you like it! I think I'm going to turn it into a completed design with multiple views once I get some time. I've get a lot on my plate right now, but I'll make sure at some point I get to it.

Back
Top Bottom