open sketch thread

spot on DK... see, it still looks good without the extended lines, we all have our own styles, so don't fret if you do clean drawings, no worries! whereveryou're more comfortable with... sfgort, where are you from?

First Concept
78979015ib1.jpg

Sketch
side&inside
91460271wu7.jpg

upper
39129759yh2.jpg

other views
37251220sk6.jpg

sole
91356383jh6.jpg

Final Renderings
sidewl4.jpg

frontaa7.jpg

69027755tr7.jpg

Elements----Zoom Lebron VI , Zoom Lebron V , Zoom Soldier II , Zoom Lbj Ambassador.

people, whats up with futuresole, it hasnt even been announced and its nearly the middle of December. Anyone know anything?

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Othieno wrote:

5pr3nb.jpg

these are amazing, i would buy.

yeah, these are def. nice, man.
i'm an artist myself (music), but also been a shoehead for the longest so i can def. appreciate what yall are doing in here. keep it up guys!

Originally Posted by sfgort

Appearance

1. The title "zero" comes from the zero-gravity state of the space and Jordon's powerful jump in the air, as if anti-gravity were possible for
human being.

2. Idea of the appearance comes from the space shuttle.

3. The laterals of the shoe have five circle, representing Jordan's favorite of Golf, motorcycle, baseball, basketball, and sports car.

4. The design is concise, without flamboyant decorations and strips.

Sketch

sketchqm4.jpg

Concept

conceptqs0.jpg

I. Hidden shoelace, increasing smooth beauty.

II. Circles of interior/outer layers of the shoe have the function o covering and protecting human heels, hidden pattern of the outer layer will show up in the
night.

III. the design of the propeller of a space shuttle.

IV. Middle sole applies TPU skills, strengthening bending endurance.

V. The sole is transparent plastic, with triangular indentation, to increase winding beauty and flexibility.

VI. Carbon fiber, for increasing stability and supporting.

VII. The sole is designed with triangular, transparent plastic sole and white leather is met with thread, herringbone design increasing the fraction.

Code

codesu9.jpg

sideqy0.jpg

insidesp8.jpg

upperaq9.jpg

backgf1.jpg

frontmr0.jpg

soleoc0.jpg

White / Blk / Varsity-Red

airjordan0wz3.jpg

i'm no design afficionado like u guys in tis thread. i just love shoes (started w/ jordans) and art.
but i LOVE this concept!

Back
Top Bottom