open sketch thread

Thats a pretty nice sketch from Karabo, clean way with amrkers. Although that ankle part is just not it for me...
smile.gif

Nice one Juan P. u could have played it a little bit more. i like the idea, i my do a quick sketch render on that too and see what i might come up with.
Keep up man

The 9 and 14 is nice. So's the other one, maybe add that texture to the big upper piece like the 13s had, with the little stitched airholes. Great job.
I don't know about fusions, I think sometimes they just overdesign them, want to add too many features frrom both shoes and it results in something way tosophisticated.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

The 9 and 14 is nice. So's the other one, maybe add that texture to the big upper piece like the 13s had, with the little stitched airholes. Great job.
I don't know about fusions, I think sometimes they just overdesign them, want to add too many features frrom both shoes and it results in something way to sophisticated.

i was going to add the stiched details on the side panel, but these already were resembling the XIIIs way more than the Xs, so i decided just to leave it aplain charcoal suede, like on the shadow Xs

Originally Posted by JuanP

My argument was that fusions are not a horrible concept, but Jordan just has a hard time executing them.

I could not agree more!
the 2nd pair is dope (nice blog btw)

just spin-off of juan idea . the aj 3's and aj 20's pack . please comment, chuntney colorway....... enjoy

nice Flight....its cool to see how to people doing the same concept come out with completely different results

and its true fusions are fun

hey juan your works are amazing man looking very very very clean just like when you said you are chasing the perfect on the interview future sole you arereaching it
please keep it up and believe me your concepts are way much better than jordan designers

Originally Posted by abircek

hey juan your works are amazing man looking very very very clean just like when you said you are chasing the perfect on the interview future sole you are reaching it
please keep it up and believe me your concepts are way much better than jordan designers

thanks man that means a lot

Back
Top Bottom