open sketch thread

This is my very first post of what I've made... please feel free to share your thoughts that I may learn more about this industry

alhrb5.jpg

11ikcjm.jpg

25takcm.jpg

Like the idea. Add laces, cause I suppose those red things are laceholders? Cant leave em empty. Otherwise cool, maybe handle the whole thing a little bit moreloosely.

Thanks sir... yep the red ones are lace holders... I left them empty because i am having trouble of what its supposed to look like....

a lot of good work in here... i need to start posting some of my stuff instead of throwing it away to

thanks guys...not quite sure if im done with this one. Ill be working on some new ideas over the next few months so ill throw them up as i work through them...

COngrats DonkeyKOng, or Austin should I say for winning the Jordan theme on futuresole. Big thing. Nice shoe! Was there a theme?

Originally Posted by nocomment6

COngrats DonkeyKOng, or Austin should I say for winning the Jordan theme on futuresole. Big thing. Nice shoe! Was there a theme?
Thanks man!

Been on PBF and Core a lot more as of late.

The theme for the Jordan division was to redesign the M6, using the existing tooling (midsole/outsole).

Full story here on my inspiration and such :

http://s o l e c o l l e c t o r .com/live/featuredgraphic/the-2009-future-sole-jordan-finals/

(remove the spaces)

Here's the design:

29fxamf.jpg

For the contest, since I was given the M6 tooling, I didn't design the outsole...only colored it to fit the sneaker's upper.

Z-Corp model was definitely awesome to have. It's great to see your design in your hands rather than on slip of paper or on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom