open sketch thread

Sketches i made at work..just drew off the top of my head..so theyre not exact but i liked it..i butchered the 8 though..
ohwell.gif

394267847ed3c4e88abf8f9d7a787c0c14d421d8.pjpg

I appreciate the love man. For me, shading is all in how much pressure you apply with the pencil, the directions your moving it in and the attention to detail. Taking the time to make sure the shadows blend in well and making sure the lines move smoothly can make a difference. (Even though the shading under the headphones/glasses is kinda wack
laugh.gif

andy-who is gonna fit their foot into that huarache lookin shoe in the first picture?? hahaha nice drawings though, i did that last year too (drawing kicks in school). i think people would look at me weird if they saw me though...

^^^ haha thanks connor!

i gotta do some changes to the huarache looking one
laugh.gif

but since my school is so small, all my classmates already know i absolutely love shoes, so they think it's pretty cool. but if i went to a big school like you, i wouldn't want people to see me drawing them either
laugh.gif

yeah but rethinking, i dont think it would be a big deal if i did because there are so many weird %%%$* at our school anyways...it really is ridiculous how weird my school is.

yeah man, definitely. plus you gotta have opinions from others, so it would help too. plus you never know, some broads might think its cool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom