Opening up an art gallery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn,NY - Bottleneck Gallery

holy sh*t...

sorry I didnt reply guys. Had no clue you were responding.

Going to start previewing in a week or so. But some images so far...

Liam Brazier

Gregery Miller (will be 1 of 6 tarot cards)

Preview of Party Down by Cuyler Smith

Preview of a Boardwalk Empire print from New Flesh

Raid71

Have a few more that were released including a Girls and a Curb but they are blocked here at the moment. Will be over 70 artists and Brooklyn Brewery is sponsoring. Have to talk to a winery over the week.

Brooklyn Brewery is going to sponsor us!

and off note..damn..my posts are down to 3. Er

Last edited:
When I'm back home from school I'll def take a look. Is there something we should do so that you automatically recognize an NTer or should we just let you know when we introduce ourselves to you?

I know I sort of stopped posting on here but since the opening everything has been going amazing.

We just had our fourth show this past Friday and had around 250-300 people. Not to mention this show became Reddit popular

Hopefully some of you guys can come out for a future show. Have raised over 4k in charity too.

This show was called Alternate Endings

Some work featured in this show:

Seven

Star Wars

Akira

Forrest Gump

The Thing

Dark Knight Rises

Skyfall

" a flashback to Kincade, the groundskeeper teaching a young James to shoot his father's hunting rifle. I took notes while I was in the theater during my second viewing of the movie to make sure I got all the details straight.

He says, "Remember what I taught you; don't let it pull to the left." and in one shot, Bond shoots one of two teacups that are sitting on a tree branch. The trees in the movie are all withered and dying, so I wanted to show them full and blossoming. The house and the grounds are also in better shape than they were in the movie... though, it is still very foggy.

In my mind, it's basically 11 year old James being taught to shoot while his parents are away on a mountain climbing trip.

The movie really set my imagination on a tear and I was dying for them to have a flashback scene. So, i went ahead and did it myself."

Last edited:
A friend of mine showcased his art in your gallery. Pretty awesome. Thanks for giving artists a place to show off their work. I will come back to visit.

I don't think it was this show. It was a few months back. I think he might have been showcased twice. His name is JP Valderrama. The show was drawings of characters from different cable series. And then there was another one before halloween w/ zombies and monsters and stuff.

I don't think it was this show. It was a few months back. I think he might have been showcased twice. His name is JP Valderrama. The show was drawings of characters from different cable series. And then there was another one before halloween w/ zombies and monsters and stuff.

haha I speak to JP daily. Small world.

Great artist.

And btw..

Our next show

Last edited:
We will be also having something before the Gizmos and Gadgets titled Deconstructing Springfield.

Even though the mural sold, the plan was to make fun sets out of Kyle Mccoy's Springfield piece that was shown at the gallery.

More on that soon as well.

Hey OP, if you ever do a hip-hop themed exhibition let me know!

Funny thing you mentioned hip hop because I just emailed Spike Lees people. Would love to have a show based on african american influence on pop culture and title the show A Spike Lee Joint.

Still haven't heard back haha wont hold my breath.

Im going to try and get some licenses to do certain titles that haven't really been done. Had a meeting today and she was incredible so well see how it goes.

OP, Congrats and I wish you the best of success! Dreams do come true, and stay on top of every detail to fully live out your dream! 8)

I currently assist my cousin who does art shows. He has had 2 major ones in Mexico City and 1 in NC. All other shows have been in small town galleries. I would love to show you some of his work to give you an idea. He never disappoints and is under rated IMO. Let me know and I'll PM you.

Keep up the good work as I'll mos def follow this thread as I'll be in NY next summer. 8)

Back
Top Bottom