Opinions on possible trade

I have a pair of DS 2001 black red 11s and my boy is offering me DS lightning low 17s. Is it a fair trade on both ends or is someone outgaining more then theother???? All input is much appreciated.

I would personally keep the XI's because they are more sought after and IMO better than lows but its up to you

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I would personally keep the XI's because they are more sought after and IMO better than lows but its up to you

You do have a valid point. I guess im also thinking of rarity. Although the 11s are more sought after i believe the 17s are more rare. But i do love my 11s.Anyone else??

I would keep the XI's. But you're not me. So get what you like more. Price-wise, the person getting the XI's is getting the better deal

keep the XI dude...

smile.gif

Well i went ahead and traded my 11s for the 17s and 50 cash. I know many will say that i should've not traded BUT at the end of the day who cares????shoes are shoes and life keeps moving forward. Reason why i really did it is because i needed the cash and i'm also working on my og collection. So prettymuch i traded a pair of 11s which aren't hard to find and seen on many others feet for some 17s which get no love but might be considered rare. i try tolead by example which is not going for the same pairs that everybody and their mother goes for. I'd like to stick out like a sore thumb. Thanx again toeveryone who gave their opinion.

I would def have kept the 11s. But ya your decision. Personally the '01 11s are one of my favs. So ya. But ya man I feel ya on doing wat u think is bestfor u. Gotta stay true ha

Back
Top Bottom