Orange County and SFV Heads

Do you know anybody who has left their home recently after defaulting on their payments? PM me please. I will pay you cash if you can find for me what I'mlooking for.

^ exactly. Actually let me rephrase:

I am looking for someone who is in foreclosure and is about to leave their home very soon, or left their house recently (but still have the keys).

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

If you're a @*%$%+$ child, or aren't in this thread to help me, then why come in?

"throw a party"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure.

I know what you're all about trying to help people with loan modifications and all that right??

^ no, loan mods are a bunch of BS.

Let me tell you what I'm trying to do:

Okay, let's say JOHN stops making his mortgage payment today. After 3 months, the lender will file a notice of default on the property. Between months 6-8,the house will be auctioned. Most people get scared of the lender, and leave the property during this time-frame. Some people leave after 2 months, some peopleleave after 5 months. The thing is, all these people are brainwashed. If they know the legal system, they can stay in the house for a minimum of 12 months. Mycousin stayed in his home for 20 months after he stopped paying. He last made a payment in July 2007, and he finally got the eviction notice to leave the houseon March 11th.

So what does John (and everyone else who foreclosed) do next? They leave the house, and go pay $2500+ rent somewhere else. And what does the lender do? Theytake control of the house, and put it up for sale as an REO....and then it sits there for a year because nobody is able to buy a house right now. What is thepoint of this?

So here's a couple scenarios. There is a guy in Norcal, he has a 5 bedroom, 3500 square foot home. His home will be auctioned at the end of this month. Ifhe wants to rent a decent sized home, he is going to end up paying $2500. We're telling him that we can keep him in the house for another 6 months minimum,and we will tell him exactly what to do when he gets notices in the mail. It's not even much work, it's just filing papers at the court, maybe onceevery 2 months. So we're telling him to pick one of these options:

A) Pay us $1500 a month, and we'll keep you in the house for another 6 months. It's better than paying $2500 for a smaller place, right?
B) If you want to leave, we will put a renter in the house. The house will be rented for $3000 a month, and he gets $1500, and we get $1500.

What does he have to lose?

Another scenario is this guy in Mission Viejo. He just missed ONE payment, and is ready to leave. He is divorcing his wife, and both want to leave the houseASAP. This dude doesn't want to stay in the house, so option A is out the picture. So here's what I tell him:

"I have somebody from out-of-state who is going to be staying in OC for 4 months. You are leaving your house. Why let the lender take-over right now? Myrenter is willing to PRE-PAY to rent your property for the next 4 months. He is willing to prepay $7000. You keep $3500, I keep $3500. You leave the house, andgive the renter the keys. The renter will deal with any eviction notices, court notices, etc. If this person leaves after 4 months, we will find the nextrenter, and you will get half of their money also"

So what does this person have to lose?

Why do people help these lenders by leaving their home so early?

So yeah, THIS is what I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to throw a house-party at Washington Mutual's house
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom