Ordering "animal style" at In-n-Out Burger..... oh my god

They recently opened up a five guys near me and after hearing the hype here on NT I went to try it.

I can confidently say: in n out >> 5 guys.

Also animal style fries have no meat. It's cheese, chopped grilled onions, and 1G island dressing.

They recently opened up a five guys near me and after hearing the hype here on NT I went to try it.

I can confidently say: in n out >> 5 guys.

Also animal style fries have no meat. It's cheese, chopped grilled onions, and 1G island dressing.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by Jeff Garcia Jr

this is the best food ive ever purchased in my life
i never knew about ordering animal style but i tried it last night and got an animal style burger and fries. i want to go back so bad today but this isnt something you should eat more than twice a week.
i didnt think in-n-out could get any better but now that i know about "animal style" i am speechless. its the mecca of fast food restaurants

Animal_Style_Fries.jpg

Man if i still ate beef
pimp.gif

...they need to hook up a turkey joint like that 
tongue.gif

no beef in that

i never knew about ordering animal style but i tried it last night and got an animal style burger and fries. i want to go back so bad today but this isnt something you should eat more than twice a week.
i didnt think in-n-out could get any better but now that i know about "animal style" i am speechless. its the mecca of fast food restaurants

Animal_Style_Fries.jpg

Man if i still ate beef
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

no beef in that

Animal_Style_Fries.jpg

Man if i still ate beef
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

thats not beef if you referring to the fries

Animal_Style_Fries.jpg

Man if i still ate beef
pimp.gif

tongue.gif

thats not beef if you referring to the fries

What looks like beef is actually girlled onions 
pimp.gif
and the orange sauce is a "secret sauce" (really similar to a thousand island dressing). Nonetheless In N Out > most fast food joints.

What looks like beef is actually girlled onions 
pimp.gif
and the orange sauce is a "secret sauce" (really similar to a thousand island dressing). Nonetheless In N Out > most fast food joints.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Checkers/ Rallys > Your overpriced over hyped In out and 5 guys

$2 for 5 chicken wings every wedensday in stl
pimp.gif

Snatch up a 20 piece honey BBQ for $8........And these are some regular sized wings too, not those small !%# wings that popeyes has+
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom