Ordering from amazon

I don't know if it's because of the black friday/cyber monday/%%%!+*#* special week, but their shipping is mad slow right now. I've had my item for two days on "shipping soon" and even though I have their prime service it looks like I'm not even going to get it this week. I should be getting by at least today or tomorrow, but nope, not even shipped out yet. I understand if it's one of their vendors, but when I order an item from "amazon llc" i expect better service.

cliffnote:
amazon u slow

question:
anyone else have or have had this problem before?

yea items take a while to actually ship out depending on who the seller is...give it 2 more days.

I once ordered a textbook from the amazon warehouse only for them to tell me a week later that the edition I bought was out of stock when it clearly said that it was in stock.

Call Amazon and they will ship it to you next day if you complain. Always works for me.

nope. ordered on 11/25, package came on 11/28. swag 
pimp.gif

i never knew they delivered on sunday. 
sick.gif
@ the 15.99 price tho.

If you ordered directly from Amazon, it should've been shipped quickly.  But a lot of the stuff sold on Amazon are sold by other companies and they sometimes take a while to ship out products.

Originally Posted by freshprince0fdc

If you ordered directly from Amazon, it should've been shipped quickly.  But a lot of the stuff sold on Amazon are sold by other companies and they sometimes take a while to ship out products.

I ordered it directly from amazon, I think that's what amazon.com llc is, and nope its slow, at least for me. It's cool to be a student and get free two day day shipping, but it's not two day shipping if I'm gonna get it like five days later. I'd be more pissed if I was a regular prime member though.

Back
Top Bottom