"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I am in the market for a smaller size foam, how much more do you guys think they will drop? Or should I pull the trigger now at 400-450Ish? Im hesitant to the most iv ever spend was 250 on a pair of shoes lol but being from Beaverton or I must get these lol

The ************** 3M laces are a little much. The black laces in these make them butter....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the market for a smaller size foam, how much more do you guys think they will drop? Or should I pull the trigger now at 400-450Ish? Im hesitant to the most iv ever spend was 250 on a pair of shoes lol but being from Beaverton or I must get these lol

I've been looking around for a 9. I don't really have a network of people though, so it's been mostly eBay. What are these going for lately?

Update...Just scored a pair for $450 shipped. I was hoping to get closer to $400, but it seems like $450 is probably the going average for these.

Hope they came with the receipt and you did a legit check.....lol 

Yeah, Nike receipt included. My legit check was comparing pics to the legit checks in this thread. :D I may throw my own pics up in LC when I get them though, just to make sure. PayPal invoice, credit card transaction, so I'm protected.

WELL THOUGHT I HAD A DEAL DONE FOR MY FOAMS, BUT NAH DID NOT GO THROUGH. THE GUY SOUNDED 2 FISHY

ABOUT THINGS SO I BACKED OUT.

That 3M lace job is beautiful. Just need to be regular posits laces tho. Rope on Foams= Dikembe finger wag.

How much are these going for? I like mine, but keeping them DS in case I can turn a good $ profit on them. Size 11, pretty common size.

Back
Top Bottom