"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Put two n two together

Select HOH only.

We havent heard ish til now and they release in three weeks.

Limited release. Ndc maaaaybe. Numbers probably along yeezy numbers? Maybe less if only hoh.

All what you posted is speculation. Im looking for solid info not your BS.

How can I put two and two together when there is no info available.

Chill doggy

Thanks for the info JM

"Good luck" sort of numbers...sorry...

JM
ohwell.gif

i'm guessing 3 - 10k pairs made/released

goddamn! :x that price is nuts, I doubt these things have that type of resell value. if so :x if I end up with a pair :evil:

for them type of prices no way I would keep my pair(I think if these are that limited they probably even out at about a stack)

also jm, hoh only? or some other mom and pops will receive em? there hasn't been a hoh only release in a long time

these seem like they're probably gonna be around galaxy numbers IMO; which would make sense being that oregon PE's don't get released to the public often.

i'm gonna try to cop but i'm almost certain i won't get them. and im sure as hell not gonna pay the most likely outrageous resale prices these are gonna have

Last edited:
HoH Only? Def not copping now, not that i could of

If these are that limited what are the chances they end up at a nike employee store?

Even tho i hate his designs, i like how Gentry keeps the public in the loop, he also does giveaways from time to time
^^^ This. He also tweeted last week that the Orang/Blue foamposites (Spike Lee) might drop...that they are "working on it"  and "we'll see what we can do to intro it..." 

Dude must be trolling yall, he didnt release it while knicks were relevant but now that they are at the bottom of the eastern conference

Yall actually believe he's planning on dropping em? :lol:

Because a site that sells fakes is asking $6,000?

I always wonder about this. I never bought from sole-up or marqueesole and people say they sell fakes. I remember they got caught up with the concord 11 fiasco with early release/fakes issue, but reputable sites still use them as creditable sources and their stock pics. Make you think they are legit to some extent and maybe just took an L that one time since they are overseas

Back
Top Bottom