"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

You got Girbaud jeans to match that horrendous jacket?
laugh.gif
Those were Wranglers....
indifferent.gif

Not trying to hate, but can people honestly say the oregon ducks look that much better than the other foams that came out this year, especially the safaris. How can people hate on those but all of a sudden these are a must have, is it just based on limited numbers?

Not trying to hate, but can people honestly say the oregon ducks look that much better than the other foams that came out this year, especially the safaris. How can people hate on those but all of a sudden these are a must have, is it just based on limited numbers?

i have no beef with the safaris or weatherman's but the astroids and the thermal maps are just tragic.

that said, if i didn't win the raffle for these, then i would have been more than happy to pass on them. they are definitely chill in my book because i like the black base of the shoe but its definitely not a top in my book by any means.

i have no beef with the safaris or weatherman's but the astroids and the thermal maps are just tragic.

that said, if i didn't win the raffle for these, then i would have been more than happy to pass on them. they are definitely chill in my book because i like the black base of the shoe but its definitely not a top in my book by any means.

I most def agree with that. And I do think oregons look nice, just certain shoes people tend to hype the heck out of just cause of that limited tag.

Last edited:
Oregon's weren't even limited, IMO.

To me, they are just dope, especially on foot.

You won't catch many on-foot pics due to the fact that the majority bought to resell.

Thermals and weathermans are the worst foams ever bro....it's no way around that.

Asteroids are pretty decent.

But this is a forum based on opinion, so to each it's own.

galaxies are to printed foams as royals are to regular foams.

in this case i'd have to say...

1. galaxy
2. db
3. paranorman
4. oregon

$480 for an 11.5 is game? Not sure to pull trigger or not. Wondering how much further price will drop

$480 for an 11.5 is game? Not sure to pull trigger or not. Wondering how much further price will drop
Sounds like a real good price to me.  In Cali the shoe is $275 with tax, and you have to figure most people probably paid at least $100 to secure their pair.

Back
Top Bottom