"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I know you're referring to the movie but theesode spiof American Dad where he screams that is stuck in my head. Ahh I gotta grow up
Nike started in Oregon? I just want it because I'm a mighty ducks fan. Flying V FTW. Emilioooooooooooo

Any fans of the Oregon Duck football team in this thread? Anybody plan on watching the Alamo Bowl lol? Lot of talk about how limited these are or aren't, lot of resale speculation. SMFH... I personally wouldn't be caught dead in any other schools gear but to each his own. Definitely cool to see our school getting so much attention being on the West Coast and all. Good luck on copping, whatever your motivation is.
Majority probably don't follow Oregon for the history and sports programs. But that's the way it is.

I've always wanted to go to school there. I became a fan when Luke Ridnour and Luke Jackson ran the backcourt 
tongue.gif

First people had no problem getting the pairs they wanted online. Next people switch to Tweetdeck to get to the link faster. Auto add to cart introduced then a linksniper. Now we got dudes with the link 7 hours before the link is tweeted?

2014.. it might be time 

Majority probably don't follow Oregon for the history and sports programs. But that's the way it is.

I've always wanted to go to school there. I became a fan when Luke Ridnour and Luke Jackson ran the backcourt :tongue:

That was a fun team to watch... Both Lukes and Freddie Jones were in state recruits! I didn't go there, college wasn't in the cards for me but my little bro and half of my family did. My cousin in-law currently plays defensive end as a sophomore. The football program has came so far in the last 5 years it's almost hard to believe.

Ant idea what this person is trying to do with that program? It does say oregon at the top.
i believe its searching the entire site for the foamposite link. once the link is in the system he will get it. 

idk if the link has to be live or not but thats just my guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom