"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

wish i coudlve got a 12.5, but a 13 will work too 
smokin.gif

There's the oos message I been looking for. Off to work, congratulations to the winners.

sounds like i got th out of stock alert before some of you even got off the wait in line.

i was looking to get it in my size (10.5) does that mean i should just give up on copping nikes in my size and go for a biggr/smaller less popular size and hope to trade after?

i guess what i'm asking is does the OOS alert come thru depending on the size you click or only when the whole inventory is sold out?

Once again forgot to use ebates, hit add to cart on my mobile and I couldn't remember the 2day shipping code, but a was able to get a 10but wanted a 9.5
I tend to place orders asap with releases like these. Probably irratioal, just don't want to jinx myself into an error and lose the cart tryna be greedy

alot of people got these on twitter..i dont think they were all that limited since every one seems to have gotten a pair or pairs

Well someone be on the lookout for a 10.5 to pop back up any second now, I have them in my cart and can't find my credit card I'm pretty pissed right now.
PayPal.......you got up early to cop shoes unprepared wtf. On another note sold out tweet just hit my phone still in line tho

Last edited:
I feel like the jacksonville jaguars and I am just expecting to strike out on  limited releases so when i do its no big deal..lol

Back
Top Bottom