"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I used tweetdeck too but wasn't able to get them, was in line but struck out. Do you guys have an auto add to cart for your size after you click the link from tweetdeck or do you do it manually?
honesstly it doesnt matter.. unless you have an early link or using an add to cart service or have a connect..

I think most of the people saying they copped manually are lying.. for some reason people on Niketalk love to troll.  

Yeah I was able to get through on NDC earlier as well manually for one pair, size 10.5. Bot came through and was 2/2 with those.

One of the mods must have been salty earlier because my original post got deleted

Yeah I was able to get through on NDC earlier as well manually for one pair, size 10.5. Bot came through and was 2/2 with those.

One of the mods must have been salty earlier because my original post got deleted

Please explain why I would be salty again? I tend to delete those gloating posts.

Please explain why I would be salty again? I tend to delete those gloating posts.
There are tons of people on here who post that they have multiple pairs and their posts don't get deleted, I'm just curious as to why my post was singled out. If all posts of successful orders were deleted, I would understand why mine was deleted as well (meaning the rules apply to everyone and everyone is treated equal). I wasn't gloating at all, just informing other members that they weren't quite as limited as we had thought.

Guess i didnt need these, I was gonna use them to trade. Still sucks losing though lol 

Sama here. Was trying to get these and trade for the 11 gammas I missed out two weeks ago. Tomorrow is the last chance for me. Don't see anything good on the horizon.

Sama here. Was trying to get these and trade for the 11 gammas I missed out two weeks ago. Tomorrow is the last chance for me. Don't see anything good on the horizon.

Still have hopes, 3lab5 could definitely get you a gamma. After 3lab5 and the black 4s I'm going to relax too. December wiped me out hard.

Last edited:

There are tons of people on here who post that they have multiple pairs and their posts don't get deleted, I'm just curious as to why my post was singled out. If all posts of successful orders were deleted, I would understand why mine was deleted as well (meaning the rules apply to everyone and everyone is treated equal). I wasn't gloating at all, just informing other members that they weren't quite as limited as we had thought.
more than 1 pair = delete post / ban you.... thats the rule he lives by.

STRUCK OUT ON NDC... I SAW THE LINK 5 MIN. AFTER IT WAS POSTED SO THATS PROB. WHY... BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A MAGICIAN TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT ONLINE PURCHASES ANYWAY...

Still have hopes, 3lab5 could definitely get you a gamma. After 3lab5 and the black 4s I'm going to relax too. December wiped me out hard.

I'm going to try with finish line. Their site block out function seems to keep the bots out. My friend copped his gammas a good hour after launch. Took him 45 min to checkout though.

clicked the link at 8 for my sz 11, then it put me in line. went off and started playing 2k and forgot all about it. came back to the laptop 10mins later and BOOM!!!! its telling me to checkout, i thought i was too late but end up getting my size. great way to start the week off

clicked the link at 8 for my sz 11, then it put me in line. went off and started playing 2k and forgot all about it. came back to the laptop 10mins later and BOOM!!!! its telling me to checkout, i thought i was too late but end up getting my size. great way to start the week off
That's good to hear man. I wonder if these weren't as limited as we thought, or just the early link people got banned which meant more available for everyone else?

That's good to hear man. I wonder if these weren't as limited as we thought, or just the early link people got banned which meant more available for everyone else?

I'm guessing its the early links. I've been successful at every release until the Prelude 1 came.

OMG, I literally just got through on a size 9. I just finished placing the order. I just clicked add to cart for fun, had no idea it would actually go through. :smokin

LOL at these $1k ebay prices.

LOL.

Looks like a lot of people got through manually, wonder what happened there.

Keep in mind places like sone rsvp places were asking for $200/RSVP! From its tweets, didn't even look they were very successful.

Back
Top Bottom