"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

laugh.gif

Sorry, but they're not worth $800 and you know it to
all depends on size.....

never said eight hundred.....

just wait until the tax returns start showing up....

the market will be dried up by then.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. A consignment shop around here with high prices had a pair for $450. So it isnt a stretch/
they probably unloaded a bunch of pairs and just had one more they wanted to get rid of before the hype dies down. 450 for a consignment shop is like me selling a pair for 400 on eBay :lol:

they probably unloaded a bunch of pairs and just had one more they wanted to get rid of before the hype dies down. 450 for a consignment shop is like me selling a pair for 400 on eBay
laugh.gif
Like I said its not a stretch. Seem multiple pairs sell on FB for $500 also. The said consignment shop also gets their own shoes so they could easily made $200 and called it a day.

I sent feelers for $550 shipped this morning. Everyone rejected, in afternoon I had about ten asking where to send the invoice. Going to wait it out and go for $450 -$500 shipped,

I sent feelers for $550 shipped this morning. Everyone rejected, in afternoon I had about ten asking where to send the invoice. Going to wait it out and go for $450 -$500 shipped,
Why offer someone an amount you aren't willing to pay? Just seems like a waste of time.  
tired.gif

Mine came in the mail today, I was too hyped when I heard that knock on the door. Still can't believe I managed to get these. For my brethren who don't use bots, I'm here to tell you stay strong. We can prosper; just takes determination and a lot of refreshing :lol:

Why offer someone an amount you aren't willing to pay? Just seems like a waste of time.  
tired.gif
You one of the resellers I stiffed? Sending 30 emails takes 5 minutes tops. Shopping smart and saving money is never a waste of time. Like I said, I had at least ten willing to do $550. How many of those will be willing to do $500 by the end of weekend? Imo, a good percentage. 

damn i wish i would of done overnight or the free 2 day shipping, i wont have my pair till monday at the earliest.

You one of the resellers I stiffed? Sending 30 emails takes 5 minutes tops. Shopping smart and saving money is never a waste of time. Like I said, I had at least ten willing to do $550. How many of those will be willing to do $500 by the end of weekend? Imo, a good percentage. 

^ this

Saw them in person.

Very nice.

But IMO DB foams >

Where you seeing those prices? I've seen these for $500 on eBay and never seen DB foams below $700.

DB > Oregon foams ALL day.

I guess I'm one of the few that think those DB Foams SUCK!
Nice cause.....

But the design was garbage never the less. "Kanye shrug"
DBs are horrendous. Belongs at the bottom of the list with the weathermans and thermal map

DB foams - TRASH

Thermal Map - TRASH

Weatherman - TRASH

Asteroid - TRASH

Those 4 releases got foams going in the wrong direction. Smh at nike for even coming up with those concepts.

I gots no beef with the DB foams.
I do like that these are black based tho. probably the main reason why I kept them.

I also have no real beef with the safari foams. thermals are the worse foam ive ever seen tho. weathermans are decent.

nike should have played its cards better and mixed in solid color releases in between the screen printed releases. 50 screen printed shoes in a row is a killer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom