Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was informed by more than one source that these are not going to release. Local sneaker shop says rep doesn't have any info . 

Man Mr ibonit got that pic from my ig....it's a custom oregonx...wtf
Honestly why do u post useless info. U say February 5 or ash. That's it and wen someone quotes u and asks about it u don't respond. What happened to ur boy at hoh that already got these in his store!? :smh: seriously wats the point of posting wat u do

well ima just wait till the 15th and if they dont drop ima just make soem phone calls

I gotta have these

Just 12 more days, in 12 days if these shoe's don't release then close the thread. Plus, the Bred 1 thread went through all it's ups and downs, released, and is still open for those waiting on a restock.

well they way things look as of now ............... they are not coming out (imo)

most sites have taken the pics down , the rsvp sites removed the pictures and are not taken anymore orders for these (atleast the ones I was watching)

and I was talking to a nike rep about a recent order I made and..........

when I asked about the Jordan retro 5 Oregon they told me they have NO info on these and NO info about them releasing

NOW ....(imo)............. if they were coming out , I don't think all these things would be happening like this

I think it sucks ............... I want them to drop just like the next person,.........I was hoping to add a pair to my collection ............

I have a good bit of $$$$ on the line with certain people try to make sure I get a pair if they drop but it looks like its all for nothing

anyway .........................I hope some real news drops so we can find out whats really going on and put all the speculation to rest....................................................................................................peace23

well they way things look as of now ............... they are not coming out (imo)

most sites have taken the pics down , the rsvp sites removed the pictures and are not taken anymore orders for these (atleast the ones I was watching)

and I was talking to a nike rep about a recent order I made and..........

when I asked about the Jordan retro 5 Oregon they told me they have NO info on these and NO info about them releasing

NOW ....(imo)............. if they were coming out , I don't think all these things would be happening like this

I think it sucks ............... I want them to drop just like the next person,.........I was hoping to add a pair to my collection ............

I have a good bit of $$$$ on the line with certain people try to make sure I get a pair if they drop but it looks like its all for nothing

anyway .........................I hope some real news drops so we can find out whats really going on and put all the speculation to rest....................................................................................................peace23
Why would you put down money to guarantee a shoe that's not even confirmed? Smh

What happened to 2/5? Or 2/14?

Thought the shipment of these was already at your boy's store... They gonna just sit there for over a month?

I am already over the shoe. If it drops, it drops. If not, time to get my oregon connect game up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom