OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Both defenses playing solid now

Really? I was coming in here to post how crappy Oregon's D looks tonight IMO. I havent seen a ton of their games this year, but in my eyes, they lookterrible....especially on that last drive.

Canfield
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ducks are lucky that beavers havent capitalized
oregons offense has not looked too sharp after those scoring drives

Oregon needs to hold on to the freaking ball.
Put in Blount, get this crowd going.

And why are we blitzing like crazy? I hate Alliotti and his blitzing schemes. They're too risky.
And if our taller FS/SS/CB's can't cover a short guy like Rodgers....freak.

Oregon's defense looks like crap. No pressure on Canfield whatsoever. We keep turning the ball over and making dumb mistakes on offense. This #++! isterrible. HOW THE +!$# DO YOU BLITZ 8 DUDES AND NOT TOUCH THE QB? HOW?

On the positive side of things, down by less than a FG. Oregon has been a 2nd half team all year, hopefully they keep it up. Hold OSU to a FG after the halfand crank it up like we always do.

Oh, and LOL at the announcer before the end of the half. "Boy, Autzen sure is quiet right now" - hey dummy, OREGON IS ON OFFENSE... why would thecrowd be going crazy?
grin.gif

From a neutral stand point, this is a good !$! game so far

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Oregon's defense looks like crap. No pressure on Canfield whatsoever. We keep turning the ball over and making dumb mistakes on offense. This #++! is terrible. HOW THE +!$# DO YOU BLITZ 8 DUDES AND NOT TOUCH THE QB? HOW?

On the positive side of things, down by less than a FG. Oregon has been a 2nd half team all year, hopefully they keep it up. Hold OSU to a FG after the half and crank it up like we always do.

Oh, and LOL at the announcer before the end of the half. "Boy, Autzen sure is quiet right now" - hey dummy, OREGON IS ON OFFENSE... why would the crowd be going crazy?
grin.gif
I thought the same thing Chester.
And I agree about the pressure...it's stupid. Again, Alliotti...take a hike man. Bring in somebody who knows what they're doing.

it was just swinging around there. Sad to see.
his ankle was off to the side while sitting on the cart
sick.gif
:x

Senior season with a possible trip to the rose bowl. Its sad. Hate to see that happen to any player on any team.

U ever seen the video of Tim Krumrie breaking his leg in the superbowl? same thing
sick.gif

eek.gif
Blount DAMMMMM

Back
Top Bottom