Oreo VI - No Regrets

I must have passed on these 15-20 times already.. but today i was in Foot Locker and couldn't help but notice how sick they actually were. I guess sometimes sneakers CAN grow on you.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by jaerokk

Originally Posted by justinsan

saw em in stores and easy pass. would rather wait for the infrared pack

is that confirmed yet??

been confirmed.

but imma pick up da oreos anyways...only release with durabuck.

Still haven't copped
ohwell.gif
but i will soon

thats exactly how i felt, but once i walke in fl i was admired by the material they used on the shoe and one i put them on my feet i hadd to cop 2 pairs they just pop. thought they were a easty pass but i was was wrong.

FSR everywhere you look for these VI's. I'm waiting for the price to drop, then cop on discount. These are not worth $150.

yeah i hear that. i had my homie at footlocker put my pair on hold i just have to go grab them. im mad busy but i cant wait to put them on my feet. copped some black and white polos for them and the motorsports. AYE!!

I got my son a pair when they released..I'm in no rush to get me a pair..they aren't going anywhere anytime soon..but I was surprised the toddler sizes had the icey sole

IMO this cw of the 6 is for those who didn't cop the Motorsports.
I mean a white and black 6 that won't have yellow bottoms in a few months, and supposedly had "premium" production.
Just another way for JB to milk it's consumer (example=VR 6's and "Infrared" Pack)

Back
Top Bottom