original black/red VI on spike TV tonight . . .

two-thumbs-up.jpeg

they had the letter "OG" painted on them in fluro pink, you know, just like on all OG's

OG's

oh jeez!

are you talking about DIESEL?? man..i haven't watched wrestling since there was WWF and WCW.
laugh.gif
. i didn't know he was still alive. that's a good look.

i can't believe people still watch wrestling... thought it was only rednecks...

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

i know they were OG because i picked them up and looked at them when i found them in kev's car on the way to breakfast

what? are you saying that you know Kevin Nash better known as Diesel? okaaaay. and you picked up these OG Black/INFARED pair from 1991? wow..what a story.

No pics any1???

This guy said he was in the car with Kevin... U dnt know him like that do u, n if so why don't u have a pic of him wearing them?

if anyone would crack the midsole of an original Jordan from 1991...
i suppose...
for the ones that call older retros "ogs," what do you call the real originals?
B.C.OGs?

i'm one of the few remaining original niketalkers . . . i would not call a shoe an OG unless it was. c'mon guys.
wink.gif

i didn't snap pictures because i didn't think it would be necessary considering i knew he'd be wearing them later in the day on a live national broadcast (which will re-air tomorrow night).

not sure why it's hard to believe that i know nash like that when i've posted video before of scott hall and i talking about sneakers.

nash has an amazing collection of OG jordans and i'm going to start encouraging him to wear them on TV more. not sure if he will tho because he complained yesterday that the VIs felt like cardboard when he wore them to the ring.

i'm one of the few remaining original niketalkers . . . i would not call a shoe an OG unless it was. c'mon guys.
wink.gif

not sure why it's hard to believe that i know nash like that when i've posted video before of scott hall and i talking about sneakers.

how old are you? you sound like a kid. who asked if you were an original NTer? if you got that video, post it up. i wanna see. i don't ever recall a video post with RAZOR RAMON. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i can't believe people still watch wrestling... thought it was only rednecks...

Don't turn your back on the wolfpack.  You might wind up in a body bag

wink.gif

i didn't snap pictures because i didn't think it would be necessary considering i knew he'd be wearing them later in the day on a live national broadcast (which will re-air tomorrow night).

nash has an amazing collection of OG jordans and i'm going to start encouraging him to wear them on TV more. not sure if he will tho because he complained yesterday that the VIs felt like cardboard when he wore them to the ring.
What up Fam? Damn I didn't know you knew Nash and Hall. I went out to a TNA taping a few weeks ago. Too bad they are moving back to Thursday nights. Damn, next time you out there hit me up. I'd like to meet these guys out at Universal.

I went to a WCW nitro show way back when nash and hall were there and sting looked like this....
2isyumh.jpg

daver -

i'm 27. nobody asked if i was an original NTer, but people did seem to question whether i'd know the difference between an OG and a retro . . .

i already posted the razor ramon video months ago, guess you missed it.

zero 0123 -

you in orlando man? scott and i run our own promotion downtown every month. our next show is this saturday. www.ibelieveinwrestling.com is the website. syxx-pac will be there too.

daver -

i'm 27. nobody asked if i was an original NTer, but people did seem to question whether i'd know the difference between an OG and a retro . . .

i already posted the razor ramon video months ago, guess you missed it.

yea i guess i did miss it. not really into wrestling anymore, but was REAL REAL REAL big on NWO back then. and the wolfpack. haha. those were the days of wrestling. and wrestling in the 90s. now, i hope i don't offend anyone but its straight GARBAGE in my opinion. when they were court ordered to change from WWF to WWE, that was it for me.

Back
Top Bottom